~Electric love ~

Characters : killua, Isabella
Warning: fluff, mentions of death

Characters : killua, Isabella Warning: fluff, mentions of death

Isabella~👇🏾

.
.
.

You and your best friend killua were waiting for the first phase of the hunter exams to start. You were badge 99 and him 100. You might have forced him to let you go first so you could get 99 but all well. You held his hand as you two sat against the wall of the underground room. You were playing a game on your newly stolen phone and he just watched quietly.

"Dang it! This game is rigged!" You threw the game on the ground but before it could hit the floor the white hair teen caught it. "Baka! You just bad at it." He flicked your forehead causing you to grab it in pain. Whining loudly you looked over his shoulder and saw he had single-handedly beat your high score in a span of seconds. Your red eyes sparkled in admiration, he really was perfect. At least in your mind... "your so cool killua!" You clasped his hands with both yours and looked into his blue eyes with your ruby ones. "Tch I know." He looked away hiding his blush. Your eyes looked up at his cloud-like hair and reached out to grasp it. You place two hands on his head and put your face in his hair. "It's like a cloud!" He laughed lightly before coughing and acting "cool".
"It's not even that cool"
"What conditioner do you use?"
" what's that?"
"..."
"What? why are you looking at me like that?"
"You are lucky you are so cute.."
"You think I'm cute?" He smirked at your surprised face. "Just a little." He chuckled before standing up and dusting himself off. He reached his hand out for you to take. "Let's go, everyone should be here already." You took his hand and he pulled you up. He was right as always. Everyone and their mama were here and it kind of scared you how many smelly men were in here. Especially that Ronald-looking clown in the back. "Killua if I die don't eat my chocolate stash." The man in question raised an eyebrow before replying. "Umm, I would definitely eat that. And you're not dying, I'm going to protect you. If anyone even thinks about hurting you I'll kill them. His eyes turned assassin-like for a second before going back to normal. You smiled sneakily before saying, "you must really love me if you're willing to go that far."

he blushed again and you couldn't help but love his flustered face. You could feel him squeeze your hand as a way to reinsure you, it made your heart flutter. He usually was a cool and collected person. But sometimes he showed his vulnerable side. You pulled killua into a hug and he stood still as a statue. "I love you killua. Let's enjoy the Hunter exam together." He finally came back to his senses and hugged you back. Hiding his face in the crook of your neck while he blushed like a tomato. "Love you too." He mumbled in your neck. You giggled before hugging him tighter.
.
.
.
.
.
.