Author's Note

••••

Welcome to the reboot, girls. This is a new and improved version of our story.  Same characters, same plot but with 100% more sparkle now. To my loyal followers, thanks for sticking around. I promise it's worth the redo. And if you're new here, welcome! And my silent stalkers... I mean readers. I hope you'll join us once again.

Thank you....thank you all for your unwavering support.

••••

Hello there! Hope you're having a great day.

I am an amateur writer and I am head over heels for romance books!  That's why im finally starting my first book.

Just to be honest with you, English is not my first language so there might be a few grammar mistakes here and there.

If you like love stories, laughter,  happy tears and if you're ready to obsess over fictional characters like I do, then let's do this! Thanks for taking a chance on me and my little book baby.  I promise it won't disappoint!

__________________________

Our main characters are Aditi and Varun. You'll also meet their friends, family and other interesting people as you read.

I promise Aditi and Varun are going to take you on a laugh out load, heart warming roller coaster ride. Fun and romance are absolutely guaranteed.
___________________________

Please, do me a favor. Don't even think about copying my work.

I think it's really important to be original. We're all unique and that's what makes our stories special. Imagine if everyone wrote the same thing. how boring would that be?

Write about what you love, what you fear and what you dream. Be honest, be creative and most importantly, be yourself.

____________________________

This book is totally fictional. Names, places, and plot twists are all products of my crazy imagination.

But I also threw in some real life that you can relate to. Get ready to nod your head and exclaim "OMG, that's so me" (or just silently agree and pretend you're not weird.....silent readers does that)

_________________

Ok enough buildups. Can't wait for you all to read it! Feel free to leave any comments or messages because I'm all ears and eager to hear from you!

If something doesn't seem right while you're reading, just let me know. I'm happy to adjust things to make sure this story feels comforting.

_____________________

Get ready for a rom com adventure, my dolls!

With love and giggles
💕Chanci 💕