Mamá Luna

Texas woke up to his dads happily taking pictures of him and his baby sister havin a lil snuggle.

"G'morning," Texas said hazily.

"Good morning Tex, when'd you take California?" Mexico asked.

"Oh, I had a bad dream so I went to find you, but you were all sleeping in Californias room. You all were suuuuper asleep, but Cali was awake so I took her so her wouldn't be lonely," Texas said.

"Awww, that's so sweet of you!! Well, Canada and I made breakfast, so wash up to eat," America said. Texas nodded enthusiastically, and Mexico took California, who was still sleeping.

During Breakfast, Texas was dismayed to see that California was just being feed stuff from a bottle.

"Why can't her have pancakes?" Texas asked.

"She shouldn't be eating that stuff until she's ready. For now, just baby formula... maybe we can try giving her puréed fruits soon," America said, while holding Californias bottle as she just chilled out and drank her noms.

After breakfast, the adults were talking and having fun, and Texas took his sister. Suddenly, Jack, his pupper, started following him.

"We're goin on a adventure together Jackie!! Look, it's the baby!" Texas exclaimed, holding California for Jack to sniff. Jack was happy to be able to sniff the baby, because the adults were always too tall for him to reach her when she was in their arms. California was giggling happily and trying to wiggle out of her swaddle. Texas decided he'd let her out of it later though, because her being the size and shape of a football made her easier to carry. Texas grabbed his satchel, put Californias baby bottle full of formula in it, some extra diapers and baby wipes for good measure, and some candy for himself.

And with that, he was off.

"Hey... where's Cali?" Canada asked.

"With Texas," America said sleepily.

"And where's Texas?" Canada asked.

".... SHI-,"

"Isn't nature nice Cali? Plants are pretty cool," Texas said as they walked through the park

"Isn't nature nice Cali? Plants are pretty cool," Texas said as they walked through the park. Suddenly, Texas saw Philip on top of the play tower thing. What are those even called?

"Hi Philllllll!!!!!" Texas exclaimed. However, he was surprised to see Philip simply frown at him. "What's wrong?" Texas asked.

"We haven't hung out in YEARS! I thought you said the baby wouldn't get in the way of us hanging out!" Philip exclaimed.

"She still won't! C'mon, adventure with me!" Texas exclaimed. Philip sighed.

"Fine, but me and baby still aren't friends," Philip said. California was trying to figure out why it hurt to eat her hand. Texas and Philip were hanging out in the park, when Philipa walked up to them.