Part 21.

"Don't even think about moving..." Jake growled out as his hand came across my ass. Both of us stone and drunk out of our minds we couldn't help but follow the direction this feeling was leading us.

"Whoring around is not acceptable" he spoke as another sting presented itself on my skin. Managing the moan that escaped my lips I felt myself becoming hotter under his touch.

"Oh you like that don't you..."he moaned out as I nodded my head. I felt him graze the tip of himself through my folds and fully insert himself in one quick motion, gasping for air at his size and at the shock, he grabbed hold of my hips and roughly began thrusting into me.

"Fuck....so tight" he growled out with his head back as I winced at the pain from him being rough with me, pleasure filled pain is what was needed and called for before he pulled out of me as I whimpered for him.

"Please....." I begged trying to back myself onto him.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked slapping my ass again as I moaned to him.

"Answer me, who does this pussy belong to?" He demanded as I yelped.

"You...only you....please baby I can't take it anymore" I moaned to him as he smirked.

"Good girl..." he spoke before ramming back into me and thrusting hard as my face laid in the cushion. His breathing rough as my loud moaning screams filled the air and my walls clenched around him while I felt a gush of liquid pour from me.

"Oh fuck that's hot....keep cumming for me baby" he reached his hand around my waistline and rubbed hard circles at my clit making me clench tighter as another orgasm threatened to rip through me.

"I...I'm gonna-" I started as he cut me off.

"Cum with me baby, cum all over this cock" he breathed out as his thrusts became uneven and his hot seed exploded in me, coating my walls, both of us riding out our explosive orgasm together. Stilling for a moment, he slowly pulled out of me and took the cuffs off of my wrists, out of breath, he looked at me and whispered to me.

"Don't you ever, cheat on me again. Because next time, I will leave" I nodded to him, guilt now filling me up as I realized what I had done before he pulled me onto his lap. What we weren't expecting though was to hear the door slam shut as we looked up to two VERY pissed off parents.

"Oh shit...." I whispered out as my fathers face became red and Slash looked like steam was coming from his ears. Staring at the table then back up at us as we were unclothed.

"Get up...." My dad growled lowly, when we didn't move because we were frozen in fear, he flipped the table over making both of us jump and getting dressed. He grabbed me by my wrist and began pulling me towards the door, looking back I saw Jake getting screamed at by Slash but it seemed like all sound faded away as I watched hand motions flying in the air from both men and Slash occasionally pointing at me while Axl drug me up the stairs.

I couldn't tell you what happened after he threw me in the car, it was like watching a movie on mute, I knew he was yelling at me but the sound and words didn't matter. I wanted out, I knew I fucked up but I didn't care, it wasn't until I realized that we weren't in our driveway and we were in the parking lot of some place that I finally tuned back in and read the sign.

'Betty Ford Rehabilitation Facility'

My face went from normal color to pale as a ghost as I turned to him wide eyed.

"Dad you can't do this!" I yelled at him as I saw people walking to the car.

"I can Lily and I have, it's what's best, you need help" he said sternly as tears welled up in my eyes.

"It was a one time thing!" I cried out to him as he shook his head in response.

"I've been finding it in your room for awhile now Lils...I'm sorry" tears began to pool in his eyes while mine streaked down my cheeks as my door opened and someone began to pull me out.

"No!.....NO!" I tried to fight and kick back as he shook his head watching me thrash against these people. Fighting got me no where as I felt the small pinch in my air and became very tired making my body relax. All I remember is seeing my dad wipe a stray tear from his eyes before putting the car in reverse and pulling away.