Part 31.

I walked in the house and closed the door behind me kicking my heels off as I did. How could I be so fucking stupid! How could HE be fucking dumb enough not to mention he was with someone let alone the fact engaged and pregnant! She knows about me, she knows about my daughter, I barely trust him with Charlotte and I know for a fact that I won't allow that women near her. I walked up the stairs to my room changing from my dress into a shorts bra and a pair of joggers before running back down the steps, I was furious and I had every right to be. It was too late to go out and doing anything so I put my headphones in and blared music of all genres anything I could listen to while sitting outback smoking I would. I didn't know how long I was sitting out there all I know is the sun was starting to come up by the time I went to go inside. I was exhausted, physically and emotionally exhausted when Sarah walked down the steps.

"Hey boo how was your night?" She asked with a yawn as I looked at her with no expression on my face.

"Uh oh, what happened?" Pouring her coffee she sat down next to me taking a sip.

"Which part the fact that we had sex in his living room or the fact that his pregnant fiancé showed up that I had no idea about?" Her coffee came flying out of her mouth.

"Holy shit! He's engaged?!" She exasperated

"And pregnant" I finished for her before she spoke again.

"And you slept with him?!" She shouted

"We were drunk and I didn't even fucking know about her until she pulled in the driveway and he freaked out. Like whoops I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that I'm engaged with another kid on the way  whom BY THE WAY KNOWS ABOUT MY DAUGHTER!" That was pissed me off, it wasn't her place to know about Charlotte. The doorbell ringing pulling us from our conversation as I walked over seething to answer it only to see Jakes face on the other side. I didn't give him a chance to say anything as I slammed the door in his face and walked back to Sarah before it rang again.

"You get it" I said to her as she shrugged walking over.

"What can I help you with Jake?" I sat in the kitchen listening to their conversation.

"Lils forgot her wallet at my house last night, I was bringing it back."

"Shouldn't you be taking care of your-" I cut her off by grabbing the wallet from his hand and walking away.

"Lils can we talk?" He asked as I had my back to him.

"It's Lily and go hug a fucking land mine" I said walking back to the kitchen.

"Probably would be smart of you to go Jake, she has a date soon anyway" Sarah slammed the door in his face as I looked at her.

"What date?" Was the first question out of my mouth as she smiled.

"A shopping date with me and the babies of course!" I smiled at her gesture that was her fix for everything and honestly I didn't mind.

"Can we atleast go get lunch?" I asked as she nodded.

"Rainbow?"

"Yes, Rainbow" the morning went by pretty smooth after that, we got Charlotte and Evelyn up and ready for the day before getting ourselves ready. It was a warm day outside so I chose to wear some high waisted denim shorts, a fitted cropped tank top with a button down over my shoulders and some high top chuck taylors. My long dark brown hair cascading down my back and shoulders in loose curls with the smallest amount of make up possible. Charlotte had on a cute pair of denim shorts and a white tshirt, her curly dark hair in two half pig tails with black low top chuck Taylor's on her feet.

We walked around LA for a little and got a few pairs of shoes and some clothes before settling down for lunch at The Rainbow.

"I wonder what's going on over there?" Sarah mentioned to me as it looked like a camera was being set up infront of a booth.

"Who knows, probably an interview with someone" I shrugged it off as I kept feeding Charlotte some of her noodles.

"Excuse me?" I looked up from Charlotte to see a man in his early 30s looking at me.

"Yes, can I help you?" I asked looking at him. He was tall, Blonde and covered in tattoos.

"I just wanted to come over and introduce myself, Colson Baker" he stuck his hand out to shake mine as I took it.

"Machine Gun Kelly, I know who you are. Lily Blackwell" I knew exactly who he was but I had no interest in him or anyone for that matter as I introduced myself.

"Nice to meet you Lily. And who's this little one?"

"This is my daughter Charlotte..." I replied to him as Sarah came back to the booth with Evelyn.

"I'll let you get back to your lunch, text me later." He slipped me his number on a napkin and walked back to do his interview.

"What the hell was that about?" Sarah asked as I shrugged.

"Beats me, I have no idea"

"Are you gonna text him?" Peering over as he was talking to the camera I looked back at her.

"Maybe? I don't know. I know who he is"

"Shit we all know who that is" she stated as I continued.

"But! I also know his reputation and I'm not getting wrapped up in that shit." The front door opening as Jake and Emily walked in.

"That's her?" Sarah whispered to me as I nodded and picked up Charlotte.

"Let's go...." I encouraged as Jake looked at me and walked over.

"Lily! I didn't know you would be here... I would have called to see if all of us could get lunch together" he said to me as I peered over and Emily who had a small glimmer of fake hope on her eyes.

"No thanks, I don't play side piece then go to family dinners afterwards."

"Can I atleast hold my daughter and have Emily meet her?" He asked as I scoffed at his comment.

"No, have a good day Jake." Going to turn away a felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Is this guy bothering you Lily?" I looked up and saw Colson there before I looked back at Jake.

"No, I was just leaving. Thank you for asking though, I'll text you later Colson" I gave him a small smile and walked out of the restaurant with with Sarah and the kids.

"Well shit talk about awkward..."