Sheriff Stilinski

The pack drove as fast as the could without breaking the law and made it to the sheriffs station in record time. They all jumped out and went into the station barging into Sherif Stilinskis office.
"Hey" Noah called out in frustration.
"Sorry Sherif but this is important" Scott said.
Noah could see Scott pleasing eyes and closed his open folder he was holding.
"Leave us please" Noah said to the cop he was talking to. They nodded and left the room closing the door behind them.
"Stiles was taken" Liam blurted out straight away.
Noah stood in shock.
"Stiles was what?" Noah asks.
"He was kidnapped but we don't know who it was and thought you might have some idea" Scott explained.
"What we need to go get him. They could hurt him. They could kill him" Noah began speaking very quickly and his eyes began to fill with fear.
"We don't know that Sherif but we do need to find out as much about this kidnapper as we can" Derek stood at the back of the room leaning on the door.
"I don't have anything Stiles hasn't said anything about anyone who could possibly want to hurt him. He's such a kind boy" Noah gulped.
"He's sarcastic as hell is what he is" Theo said getting a second elbow to the stomach by Liam.
"The kidnapper was a girl who looked about the same age as us. Does that ring any bells at all" Scott ignored Theo's comment.
"What did she look like?" The Sherif looked like the cogs were turning about in his mind.
"Ermm she had long black hair, wearing a pair of black leggings and a blue top" Scoot thought back describing as much as he could before she had driven away.
Noah turned around and opened a drawer flicking through some files until he filled out a red file. He opened it and showed it to the pack.
"Did she look like this?" Noah asked tapping on the photo.
"Yes that's definitely her" Scoot gasped.
"Who is she?" Issac asked peeking over Lydia's shoulder to see.
"That is Arthur's sister Nyx, but she has been off the grid for years" Noah explained huffing that he hadn't said anything sooner. He felt so naive.
"Arthur has a sister?" Lydia asked surprised already knowing the answer.

Scott reached over and took the file from Noah's hand and checked it though reading the small amount of information present on the paper.
"I'm going with revenge" Derek answered as if someone had asked a question. Everyone turned towards him and he just shrugged his shoulders.
"She's angry we killed her brother?" Liam guessed.
"I'd say so" Malia added.
"So if we don't find him soon he's going to end up exactly like Arthur" Theo spoke the cold hard facts.
Scott gave him a look before turning to face Noah who's face had gone as white as a sheet.
"Sherif I think you need to sit down" Scott guided Noah to his chair and let him sit down.
He put his hand to his forehead and laid his elbows on his desk to steady him up.
"Oh my god" Noah looked back up.
"We are going to get him back Sherif. No matter how long it takes we are going to find him" Scott tried to help Noah feel better and gave a confident smile.
"Thank you Scott. Is there anything I can do to help?" Noah smiled back and tugged on his jacket to remove the creases.
"Well I guess first of all we need to check security cameras and some police to see if they have seen her" Malia said remembering some of the stuff Stiles had told her throughout all the time they had spent together.
"I'll go do that now. You all stay here and see if you can find anything through Nyx's or Arthur's file or your own knowledge that might give you a place where she might have taken Stiles" Noah ordered and left the room shutting the door behind him.

"Something going on Sherif" a policeman asked from behind a desk.
"Yeah but it needs to stay off the books" Noah said.
"Of course what do you want me to do" he asked.
"I need you to check the security of all the main areas of beacon hills looking for this girl" Noah passed him the photo he had taken from the file.
"Sure. I'll tell you if I find anything" he nodded his head.
"Thank you Parrish, this is a big help" Noah patted the guys shoulder then walked outside the police station and sat on a bench outside.
He took a deep breath and looked up at the sky.
"Stay strong Stiles. Stay strong".