Another dirty warehouse

Stiles slowly began to wake up. At first he couldn't open his eyes so he just sat their listening in to his surroundings. Nothing helped him figure out where he was. All he could hear was drips of water coming from some pipes and a low humming noise but he couldn't tell what from.
He tried to move his hands but they were caught back by what seemed like rope. He struggled for a while but realised he wasn't getting anywhere and stopped.
Eventually he opened his eyes and looked around to see he was in some sort of warehouse. The windows were way to high to see out of so he had no idea where he was and the ground was dirty and littered with all kinds of rubbish from nappy's to cups.
"Ah my head" Stiles grimaced closing his eyes tight for a moment his head pounding.
"Well you certainly took your time".
Stiles looked around hearing the voice but not knowing where it came from until he saw slight movement in the darkness of the shadows.
"Who the hell are you?" Stiles asked.
"Well Stiles you already know who I am. We exchanged greetings at the car" she emerged from the shadows giving an innocent sort of smile.
Stiles said nothing from then on. He just watched as the girl got closer and closer to him examining his every action even if it was just his rhythmic blinking.
"Your probably wondering why I kidnapped you" she sighed.
Stiles remained silent.
"I'll take that as a yes. Well I've been looking into you and your pack and I've got to say the fact almost all of you are still alive is impressive. Your probably thinking I kidnapped you to get at the pack or whatever but I'm not" she began to explain then stopped trying to see if Stiles could connect the dots.
"Okay then I'll humour you. Why did you kidnap me?" Stiles stared her down.
"Come on Stiles I thought you were the smart one. Think about it. You did the analysing and data on Arthur, not the pack but YOU" she seemed to be enjoying her mind game with Stiles.
She walked to the edge of the warehouse and grabbed a chair bringing it over scaling the legs across the floor and a few meters away from Stiles. She placed the chair backwards and sat on it leaning her hands on the top of the chair resting her head on them.
While doing this the cogs in Stiles brain began to turn. Arthur had been abused when he was younger and lived in an orphanage most of his life and the only consistent thing that was there was his sister. His sister... HIS SISTER.
Oh what was the sisters name Stiles thought to himself trying to picture the file in his mind.
"ITS YOU. YOUR HIS SISTER" Stiles gasped and all the broken pieces suddenly fit together.
"There we go" she smiled and clapped her hands together.
"So I'm a dead man" Stiles looked into her eyes. He had lots of experience now with the supernatural and knew exactly how encounters like these ended.
"What makes you think that" she tilted her head like a confused animal.
"I killed your brother and your clearly not here to have a nice chat and a cup of tea" Stiles said sarcastically.
"Hmm well I was tempted to kill you but I've had a change of heart" she battered her eyebrows at him.
"And whys that. You fallen in love with my amazing looks" he said ironically.
"I've been watching you. Just like how you gather all the information before going after a target Stiles. And as you know just like Arthur I've had a pretty pathetic life and people came and went no one remained constant and the ones who did well they weren't very nice." She said.
"And why has your life story got anything to do with me" Stiles answered.
"I saw myself in you. I've seen the way your friends treat you and the way you just let them get away with it. I was the same letting people talk crap about me but then I learnt I wasn't going to let them anymore and fought back. I see the same in you. The anger and the true person inside of you that you repress." She smiled.
"I want you to let him out".

Stiles sat their gobsmacked. This girl kidnapped me and tied me up just because she wanted me to get angry. Who does she think I am the hulk?
"Sooooo" she twiddled her fingers.
"No thank you I shall have to pass" Stiles smiled sarcastically.
"Very well" she stood up and pulled a dagger from her belt, quickly walking towards him. Stiles closed his eyes waiting but nothing happened. In fact he felt more relaxed. Slowly he opened one eye to see she had cut his restraints and put the dagger back in her belt.
She stepped back and put her arms out as a sign of faith stepping sideways from to the exit.
Stiles stood up and brushed the ropes off his body and took a few steps forward.
"Go on leave if you wish" she gesture me her hands to the door.
Sceptical, Stiles walked passed her not taking his eyes off her and began edging his way to the door. He turned around and began running.
"But if you leave I will kill everyone you hold dear".
Stiles stopped in his tracks.
"I'll start with Issac then Malia then Scott then Liam then Theo and that lovely red head Lydia. Oh and last will go Derek. His will be the most painful and excruciating as I slowly tear him to shreds" like acid the words fell from her mouth.
"For your information her hair is strawberry blonde and YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY FRIENDS" Stiles turned around anger piercing through his eyes and into her.

"Hmm I guess you get your wish" Stiles took a step forward.
"You wanted to see me angry well get ready because I will show you no mercy".