Good Morning America (S.J)

Requested by Superflash2255
Male reader

Scarlett's pov

I was getting ready for my interview on Good Morning America to promote my new movie Sing 2. I watched as Y/N prepared everything for breakfast for all of us. He has always been so good with Rose and Cosmo and they both love him.

"You look stunning gorgeous." He said with a smile as he gave me a soft kiss.

"Thank you. Are you going to be ok with the kids?" I asked him softly.

"Yeah we'll be fine. I love them like they're my own." He said making my heart flutter. "Now go and be wonderful and bless all of America with that beautiful talent." He encouraged me handing me a waffle and thermos with tea in. I gave him another kiss before heading out to the car that had arrived for me with my manager. We went over everything that we needed to expect from the interviewer, the questions that were going to be asked.

Once I was called on stage I waved at the crowd as they cheered loudly.

"Hi Scarlett how are you?" They beamed at me.

"I'm really good, how are you?" I replied with the same energy.

"I'm great thank you. It's so nice to have you back here." They beamed. "So how was it with recording for Sing compared to your other movies?"

"Well it was extremely fun. The best part was I didn't have to bother with make up or any costumes. As much as I love filming my other projects but Sing was just more easy going." I told them honestly. We spoke more about any other projects before they got on to the personal stuff.

"So, you have been with Y/N Y/L/N for almost two years now?" They asked me.

"Yes two amazing years with him." I told them.

"Can you tell us more about your relationship?" They asked as they rested their chin on the hand.

"Well it's amazing. He is amazing. He has been amazing with the kids since they met him. He makes sure that even with his busy schedule he still has time for the three of us." I told them with a bright smile as I thought about him.

"Well we understand that there is a bit of an age gap between you two." They said skeptically.

"Yes there is. He's 25 and I'm 37 but that doesn't make our love any less. He is very mature for his age, he would prefer a quiet night in on the sofa having a family movie night than going out to get drunk with his friends. And he is going to be an amazing father." I told them sternly not enjoying the tone of their voice.

"I can see how much love you both have for each other in the pictures of the both of you." They pointed out as they put a recent picture of the two of us on screen. "So do you both have any plans for the future?"

"Yes we do. We are now engaged and our very own little legs will be joining the family soon." I told them with a bright smile.

"Well congratulations to you both." They said with a bright smile. "Ladies and gentlemen Scarlett Johansson." They said as they clapped their hands as the crowd joined in as I walked off stage. I couldn't wait to get home to my guy and babies and just have a comfy night on the sofa.

AN
A short and fluffy chapter for you guys. I hope you guys enjoy it
Let me know what you think