Flo Part 2 (S.J)

Since all of you wonderful people wanted it.

Male reader

Y/N pov

I woke up on Lizzie's and Robbie's sofa, I looked at my phone and saw no missed calls from Scarlett. Not even a text. I looked over in one of the chairs from where I lay and Lizzie sat there with bags under her eyes. 

"I'm sorry." She whispered as I looked at her confused as to what she was apologising for. "I should have told you straight away. I should have known that she would chicken out."

"That's not your fault Lizzie. It was all on her. You just gave her the benefit of the doubt to do the right thing which she didn't." I told her softly.

"I still should have told you and now you hate me." She said shakily as I just opened my arms for her in which she came and lay on me. Her head in the crook of my neck as I rubbed her back soothingly.

"I could never hate you Lizzie. You're my best friend and nothing will ever change that." I told her as I just held her. As I continued to rub her back her breathing evened out telling me that she was asleep so I just lay there. Being here with my best friend and her fiancé is comforting, they make me feel safe which is something I haven't felt with Scar in so long. It felt like I was the one doing all of the work in our relationship. But enough about that. It's time to start moving on from the worst mistake of my life. 

After a couple of months of staying with Lizzie and Robbie until I can get my own place, I saw an article on the internet and made the mistake of clicking on it.

Scarlett Johansson spotted all cosy with Black Widow co star Florence Pugh. What does this mean for Y/N Y/L/N. Is his relationship with the green eyed star over or are they becoming a part of the new relationship trend. 

I threw my phone and it smashed as it hit the wall as I fell to my knees on the floor. I needed to get out of here. I needed to get away from anywhere I could bump into Scarlett and Florence. I stood up and took a deep breath before packing a bag with just my essentials before I decided to leave. I left my car and everything else because I just needed to be alone. I didn't want anyone to see that she had gotten the best of me. So I got an Uber to LAX and jumped on the first plane I could to get away. I somehow ended up in Kansas, which I didn't mind at all. It was peaceful and quiet. Not a lot of people who would recognise me. So I went to the motel and got myself a room. 

Lizzie's pov

I was on my way home with Cobie since Robbie was on tour with his band, we both wanted to see how Y/N was after seeing the articles that had already been released about Scarlett and Florence. I noticed his car was still here but when we walked inside we were met with nothing but silence. I tried to ring his phone but found that smashed up on the ground. My heart was pounding in my chest at the possibilities. I didn't want to lose my best friend. 

"Fuck!!" I shouted as I looked in the guest room and noticed most of his things were missing. "He's gone." I told Cobie as I came down the stairs. He took most of his things and there is no way for us to contact him.

"I'm sure he'll come back. He has to for work right?" She said making me think. She is right. He starts shooting for his new movie with me in a few months time. I just hope that he comes home. "And there's your wedding, he wouldn't miss that." She said as I nodded knowing that he wouldn't. He knows that I have always wanted him there walking me down the aisle. 

"I just hate that this had happened to him. He didn't deserve any of this. What possessed her to do it in the first place." I said as I sat on the sofa.

"I wish I knew. She was the luckiest woman alive to have him as her soon to be fiancé." She said as I looked at her wondering how she knew that. "She told me and shown me the ring. That was the last time I spoke to her. I really don't like her very much for what she did to him." She said with fire behind her eyes. From that moment I could tell that she likes him and all I could do was smile as she just ranted on and on about what Scarlett did was awful.