Chapter 1: Kitty Mann

A/N: Hi! First time writing a book! Hope you guys like it and try to go easy on me?! 

Chapter One: Kitty

(You can skip on to Kitty's POV if you already read the desription.)

My name is Kitty Mann and I'm 17 years old. If you want to hear how my life sucks and how One Direction came and save me well... too bad. In my head I'm the one who saved them. This is my story of how I met One Direction. Did I also mention there's something special about me and my friend Logan?

Kitty's POV:

Here I am again in boring old school with my best friend Logan. No Logan is not a guy, Logan is a girl. One of the reasons she is my friend is because of her name. It's so unique and why not let it be a girl name? I also love her name even more because of why she was named Logan. Her parents thought they were going to get a baby boy when Logan was borned. They decided to still keep the name and name their baby girl Logan. It makes me laugh everytime I think about it. Now the reason why I'm named Kitty is way too complicated to understand. My name is also part of my secret. I'm glad I don't have to hide it from Logan. She has a similar secret to mine.

"Earth to Kitty..." Logan told me while I was at my locker.

"Sorry. Did I space out again?" I asked her. It seems like I do it every now and then.

"Yes you did and you missed my whole conversation about One Direction!" She exclaimed.

Logan has been loving One Direction since she heard "What Makes You Beautiful" on the radio. I'm neutral about them. I'm not a directioner, but I'm not a hater.(A/N: I love 1D in real life!) 

"Please. Start over. I wouldn't want to miss anything about your future husbands." I smiled toward her. She gave me a death glare and I pretended to die on the spot.

"Oh no! I killed my best friend! What shall I do now! Hide the evidence!" Logan said while she started dragging me to lunch by my foot. 

"No physical contact!" one of the teachers yelled. I laughed and got up. I wiped all the dirt off my purple jeans and my short sleeved violet shirt. You can say I'm a little addicted to purple. 

"No physical contact!" I mimicked when we sat at our lunch table. Logan and I started to burst out laughing. At our lunch table sat my two other  friends. Raven and Aisha are cousins, but you can barely tell. Raven is more of the quiet one with black hair and dark blue eyes and Aisha is the loud one with light blonde hair and light green eyes. 

"How's it going Logan and Kitty?" Aisha asked, or more liked yell. It didn't faze me anymore of how loud she is.

"We're good." Logan answered for both of us, because I tooked a huge bite out of my tuna sandwich. I looked like a blowfish and everyone stared at me for a moment, but then started to laugh at my face. Even Raven was giving little giggles. I swallowed and started to join in on the laughter. 

"Wait!" Logan screamed.

I jumped maybe a foot into the air before I landed back down on my bottom.

"You gave me a heart attack! What was that for?" I asked Logan barely catching my breath.

"I forgot to tell you about One Direction! They are coming to New York and not just any New York, but New York City!" By the time she got to I, I had my fingers in my ears. The reason she was so excited was because we live right outside of  New York City. I wonder if she's going to their concert?

As if she read my mind she said "I'm going to their concert!"

"When is it? Don't tell me it's on-" 

She cut me off when she said "It's on Friday night during the full moon."

I was dreading she was going to do something like this! Just to meet a boy band for the cost of her showing her secret. No way am I letting her do that.

"What's wrong with the concert being on Friday?" Raven asked quietly.

"Nothing. Just planned on hanging out with Logan on Friday." I smiled sweetly at Raven.

I turned to Logan and whispered "Let's chat about this at my house after school." 

~Later that day at Kitty's house~

"Hey Mom! Is it ok if Logan comes over!" I yelled to her upstairs. She was watching SAW. My mom is the cool mom that everyone loves. I always think how lucky it is that she found me. Well you see here I was found by my mom when I was only weeks old. She told me I was left in a box in an alley  while I was crying. She decided to keep me since I was obviously abandoned and she had no husband to keep her company. 

"As long as you two hang out in your room!" She yelled back. 

I called Logan's cell and she came to my house in less than 5 minutes. She lived down my street and that's partially how we became such good friends. We went straight to my room and I shut the door.

"What were you thinking when you got yourself a ticket? Were you thinking at all?" I whispered to her. I didn't want my mom to hear us.

"You know how much I love One Direction and finally they are having a concert near us! You also told me not to let my secret to get in the way of things I loved!" She yelled/whispered to me. She was right. I did tell her that, but I didn't think she was going to go out on a full moon.

I sighed "If I know you correctly, you got more than one ticket...yes?"

She nodded "I was going to give you the other ticket, but it seems like a stupid idea to bring you." I looked at her eyes. She seemed to have regretted what she said.

"Know what? You have to bring me because you are going and I'm going to have to watch you. You did say you can control it now on full moons...right?" I asked her.

She nodded excitingly.

"Well I guess we're going!" I said while she ran to me.

It's going to be a long Friday.

A/N: How's that for a first chapter? Anyway did anyone guess what Logan is or maybe even Kitty? Kitty is a hard one to guess. I think I might put both of the girl's secrets in the next chapter. I'm wondering what people's thoughts are about the two characters.Like them? I also want to know people's guesses for Logan and Kitty's secrets.

Thanks for reading!

~koolkat4101~