Chapter 5: Call Us Maybe?

A/N: Hi! I don't want to rush the book and that is one habit I do when I write. If it seems like I'm rushing anything, please tell me! Dedicated to izzymingino. She was the first one to guess that Logan was a werewolf and that Kitty turns into a cat. 

Chapter 5: Call Us Maybe?

Kitty's POV

"Can we listen to something else besides your music?" I asked. I didn't want to seem mean, but it looks like it was cause of the looks on their faces. Even Logan was looking at me like I just put the world in danger. It's not my fault I'm not a One Direction fan.

"Are you sure you're not a hater?" Zayn asked.

"No I'm not a hater. I don't hate anyones music." I told them. I love music. It takes me to another world. What? Didn't suspect me to be a musician? I'm not, but I do play the guitar and sing a little by myself. It seems like I just made things awkward with what I said.

"Plus I just like a little variety of music and we have been listening to your guy's music for at least 10 minutes now." I smiled.

"Ok. Fair enough. What does the lady want to listen to?" Louis asked in a silly voice.

"Let's put Z100 on. That's my favorite station." (A/N: It's a radio station for the people that don't know.)

Call Me Maybe came on and I smiled cause the boys started singing.

"Hey I just met you

And this is crazy

But here's my number

So call me maybe!"

They didn't stop singing until they got to the very last verse. They were all pretty good. I couldn't believe my eyes but Harry and Niall got out of their seats to me and Logan. At the same time they both said "So call us maybe?" I was so shocked that I didn't even think them talking at the same time was creepy. 

They both handed us little papers. I looked at it and couldn't process what just happened. Harry just gave me his phone number. By the look on Logan's face she got Niall's number.

"Sure." That's all I could say before he hugged me and Niall did the same to Logan.

Logan looked like she was going to pass out from all this excitement.

Harry's POV

"Can we listen to something else besides your music?" Kitty asked.

That hurt me a lot and I can see it also hurt Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam. I really like Kitty and I just don't want her to hate me.

"Are you sure you're not a hater?" Zayn asked.

"No I'm not a hater. I don't hate anyones music." Kitty told us. That was awkward, but she's just speaking her mind I guess.

"Plus I just like a little variety of music and we have been listening to your guy's music for at least 10 minutes now." She smiled.

"Ok. Fair enough. What does the lady want to listen to?" Louis said being his usual goofy self.

"Let's put Z100 on.That's my favorite station" She said.

Once we turned to the station, Call Me Maybe was on. I looked at the lads and they understood what I wanted.

"Hey I just met you

And this is crazy

But here's my number

So call me maybe"

It was making Kitty smile. She had perfectly straight teeth that were a dazzling white. She should smile more.

Then an idea popped in my head. Luckily there was a piece of paper in my pocket and I wrote my phone number on it. Then I ripped it and wrote Niall's phone number down too. He was sitting next to me so I easily slipped it into his hand. He had a confused look on his face, but then I pointed at  his phone and then pointed at Logan. It seemed he got the picture.

Once we were done singing me and Niall got up and walked to the girls in the very small space we had, since we were in a limo with seven people in it. I quickly whispered to Niall what we were going to say. Kitty didn't noticed that I whispered to Niall. This is going to make it a whole lot better.

"So call us maybe?" We said at the same time.

I gave Kitty the piece of paper and she took it. As soon as she realized what it was she had a shocked face on. Maybe she didn't like me? I should have known. She's not a fan for a reason.

"Sure." She replied.

I couldn't help myself. I hugged her and Niall followed me and hugged Logan. I guess we all know who Logan's favorite member of One Direction is, cause she looks like she is going to pass out.

A/N: Do you guys have any ship names for Kitty and Harry or Logan and Niall? Comment on what you think the name should be.