Chapter 11: Bed Time Trouble

A/N: Please check out my other book! Go to my works to find it! I love it so much! Remember that this is how Kitty feels about stuff. Not me!

Chapter 11: Bed Time Trouble

Kitty's POV

"Let's watch Toy Story!" Liam said. Right there I just witnessed Liam not being Daddy Direction! He is always so proper and he seems like the guy who would watch the movie Lincoln. Not some Disney movie that has talking toys!

"But we watch that like every other day!" Niall exclaimed.

"Well, this is my day!" Liam said back. He must really like Toy Story.

"Which one?" Zayn asked holding all three Toy Stories.

"How about the third one. Since we didn't watch that one two days ago!" Harry yelled to Liam.

"Not my fault you guys don't like Toy Story!" Liam said holding his hands up.

"Let's watch the movie while we're still young!" Louis said while waving his carrots around. I thought maybe that was a joke that Louis liked carrots.You know for fans to go crazy about, but Louis actually loves carrots! He has a bag of baby carrots right next to him!

"Why are you eating innocent babies!" Harry yelled at Louis.

"I'm the carrot king monster!" Louis said back. Wow. Those two are ridiculous. I can't believe I'm dating one of those idiots. I've been going back and forth with me and Harry getting together. It happened so fast. I don't even really know him! We have to go on a date and find out more about us. 

Zayn popped in the movie and they all got settled on the two couches.

"Come here Kitty!" Harry told me while patting his lap. Why not?

I jumped in his lap and snuggled in with him. He petted me while we watched the movie.

Towards the end of the movie everyone fell asleep except for Harry and Liam. Liam was crying about how Andy and Woody got separated. I rolled my eyes. If I were able to talk right now, I would tell him IT"S JUST A MOVIE! GET OVER IT!

Harry got him tissues to wipe his eyes with.

"Thanks Hazza." Liam said while wiping his eyes.

"No problem my Daddy Direction."

Directioners would be going nuts right now to see Liam and Harry like this. It's usually a Harry and Louis thing.

I'm looking at all the boys that are sleeping. They are pretty adorable. Louis has a half eaten carrot in his mouth, Zayn is sleeping on Niall's back, and do I see the Niall Horan drooling all over the couch? That's gross and cute at the same time.

"I'm going to go to bed now." Harry said.

"Night." Liam said.

"Night."

Harry picked me up and brought me to his room. I guess I'll be sleeping in his room. I'm fine with that.

He shuts the door and puts me on his bed. I watch him as he goes to take his shirt off. Do I see abs? They're pretty nice. What am I thinking?

Once he has his shirt off, he takes off his pants, so he's left in his boxers. Wait. Is he taking off his boxers? The only thing that is keeping him not naked?

I quickly put my hands over my eyes. What the hell is he doing? Oh yeah. I'm a cat, so he thinks it won't bother me. Looks like I'm going to have to sleep on the ground with my paws over my eyes.

"What? You don't like what you see?" He asked. He is being so cheeky right now. I walked to his boxers with out looking at him. I picked it up with my teeth and walkd to him with my eyes closed.

"You want me to put these on?" He asked. I shook my head yes. I don't care if I seem to smart for a cat and I'm not acting like one. No way do I want to see anything.

"I'll put the boxers on. I forgot we had a lady in the house." He said. Thank goodness.

I took one paw off my eye. He was in his boxers. Victory for me!

I jumped on his bed and curled up near his legs. Suddenly realization hit me in the face. I have school tomorrow! Looks like I'll just have to sneak out early tomorrow.

A/N: Sorry if it's short. I always write short chapters and sorry if my book isn't going anywhere. I'm trying! Please remember to check out my other book!

~koolkat4101~