Chapter 13: One Direction's Morning

A/N: I might not update a lot, but I won't forget this story. My brain isn't coming up with good ideas. This chapter will probably suck. 

Chapter 13: One Direction's Morning

Harry's POV 

The sun's blinding rays were waking me up. I had the weirdest dream. I was a carrot and Louis was trying to eat me, so I had to run away from him. That was my whole dream. Maybe I should make Louis slow down on the carrots for a while. I moved around my legs. I felt like something was missing... 

"Kitty!" I yelled into the air. She was sleeping in my bed with me, but she's not here anymore.(A/N: He's talking about the cat! Don't think otherwise!) I wonder where she went. 

She probably went downstairs to eat something. Did we feed her yesterday? OH MY GOD! We didn't feed her! We are such horrible, stupid people that shouldn't take care of any living things! I'm going to blame Liam. He is suppose to be the responsible one to remember things like this. I'm walking down to the kitchen and looking for Kitty. She isn't here. 

"Liam did you see Kitty?" I asked him while looking under the table. 

"No...wasn't she sleeping with you?" He asked. 

"She was...and how did you know that?" I questioned him. 

"I might have went in your room and took a picture of you and Kitty. I also might have posted it on Twitter." He said quietly with guilt all over his face.

I took my phone out and looked at Twitter. There it was. A picture of me and Kitty sleeping together. 

"You both looked so adorable sleeping together. The directioners had to see this." He said. 

"Fine...just know I'm going to get you back." I told him with a evil grin. 

"Morning Harry!" Louis said plopping himself in a chair. 

"Morning Louis. You should cut down with the carrots." I told him remembering my dream. 

"Never!" He said while pulling a carrot out if his pants. 

"Did you sleep with a carrot...in your pants?" Liam asked with a questioning look. 

"I love my carrots." He said while he was about to eat the carrot. 

Liam grabbed it out of his hands before it even reached his mouth.

"Where's your Kitty Kat?" Louis asked while looking behind my body.

"I was hoping you would know." I told him.

"The last time I saw her was on twitter with you." He said showing me the picture that Liam took. I'm really going to get him back.

"Let's go look for her." Liam said.

We all went in different places. I looked in all the boys' rooms, except for Niall and Zayn's. I don't want to wake those two up without Louis.

"Any sign of her?" I asked my two band mates. I'm getting kind of worried. I don't want anything to happen to my little girl. 

"She's probably in Niall's room. Remember she went in there yesterday? Maybe she likes it in there." Louis asked shrugging his shoulders. Maybe he was right.

We were all walking upstairs, while Liam was lecturing on how not to wake up Nialler. Me and Boo Bear not wake up Niall? That is like telling Liam to go buy spoons.

We reached Niall's room and I opened the door. Our Niall looked pretty comfortable. Too comfortable. We looked around the room for Kitty, to see if she was in here. No sign of her still.