Chapter 9: Torture

A/N: Check out my reading list for stories that I like!

Chapter 9: Torture

Harry's POV

Kitty's fur is so sleek and shiny. She's a real beautiful cat and seems smart, just like Kitty, my girlfriend. It's pretty weird how I gained two girls in one day. I hope Kitty will understand why I needed to go home. Once we got to our apartment, I put Kitty down to get use to her surroundings. She didn't move, she just sat there staring at us.

"Liam, can you and Zayn go to Petsmart and get everything I have on this list?" I asked Liam and Zayn. I wrote all the needed stuff, like food, cat litter, etc on a yellow piece of paper from the kitchen.

" Will do Hazza" Zayn and Liam said. They were soon out the front door.

"That leaves us three to watch her!" Louis exclaimed.

Maybe I should have made him go with Zayn and Liam. I love my Boo Bear, but I feel like he would accidentally hurt Kitty.

"Be careful with her!" I yelled to Louis when he picked her up.

"Relax. I'm not stupid." He told me.

He was scratching her neck and she was purring. Maybe I should put more faith into him.

She jumped out of his arms and landed on the couch. She slowly walked away and went upstairs.

"Let's go see what she's doing." Louis said and started acting like a spy.

We followed Kitty into Niall's room. Niall was sitting on his bed with his guitar on his lap. He was petting her. I wonder why she came up here.

"I have an idea!" Louis yelled.

"What is it Tommo?" Niall asked.

"We should bring Kitty to Petsmart and get her bathed and pampered!"

That actually wasn't a bad idea. She was a stray, so she probably does need a bath.

"Ok. Niall you text Liam that we are going to meet them at Petsmart." I told Niall.

"Will do."

Kitty's POV (Cat Form)

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do in this house. Then I heard a noise. It sounded like a guitar and it was beautiful. I quickly jumped out of Louis' arms and went upstairs. I kept listening to the music and it guided me to Niall's room. I went into his room and jumped on his bed. I listened to him play for a couple of seconds until he stopped.

"Hey Kitty." He said petting me. These boys sure like to touch me. It feels weird. No one has really ever petted me when I'm a cat.

Soon Harry and Louis came in. I think they were following me.

"I have an idea!" Louis yelled.

"What is it Tommo?" Niall asked. He stopped petting me and started to listen to Louis.

"We should bring Kitty to Petsmart and get her bathed and pampered!"

Oh no. I don't want people to bathe me. I hate the water, human form and cat form. I should hide.

"Ok. Niall you text Liam that we are going to meet them at Petsmart." Harry told Niall.

"Will do."

I was about to run away when Harry picked me up. This is going to be horrible.

~At Petsmart~

Harry's POV

We all had our hoods up. We didn't want anyone to see us, or ruin our day. Louis, Niall, and I put our fake moustaches on. We met Liam and Zayn at the entrance of Petsmart. We walked to the grooming part of the store.

"Hi, I would like my cat to get groomed." I told the lady.

"Ok. I can do that for you. It'll be a hour, so you can shop around the store." She smiled at us.

"See you later Kitty!" I petted Kitty on the head and left.

Kitty's POV

The lady put me in the bath and started to wash me. This feels so wrong and the water is freezing! She didn't even care to put the warm water on? Once she was done washing me, she started to dry me off with a hair dryer. I felt like I was going to fly away! I hope Harry doesn't give her a tip!

Then she started to brush my hair. That part actually felt nice. Picture someone scratching your back. That's how it felt and I could have stayed there forever until she stopped. Then she grabbed something out of her pocket. What was that? Soon it came into view. It was a pink bow. She was trying to put it on me, but I kept squirming. No way was that going on me. Finally she somehow gotten it on me. I looked ridiculous!

Then she grabbed a nail clipper and started clipping my nails. It didn't bother me that much until I realized that I was going to need those to survive outside. It was too late and she clipped the last nail.

She picked me up and brought me back to the boys.

"She looks adorable!" Niall said.

"That will be $30." 

Harry took the money out of his pocket and from what I saw he gave her a $20.00 tip!

"Keep the change." He said.

"Thank you!" She said happily.

"Let's take a picture of her and post her on Twitter!" Zayn said. Of course he had to say that.

Harry took the picture and smiled. At least he was happy.

This was the worst day ever.

A/N: I thought this would be funny. Tell me what you thought my wolves and kitties! If you hadn't known already those names are what I call my readers, which is you!

~koolkat4101~