Chapter 15: Cleaning? Like That Will Ever Happen

A/N: Dedicated to SkaterGirl2468. She gave me an idea that I think will help with the story. I won't put it in the book until I feel it's right. Thank her for this chapter! 

Chapter 15:Cleaning? Like That Will Ever Happen

Harry's POV

"Everyone we have to clean this house up before they come." I told all the boys. I so badly want Kitty to stay here the whole summer. I know we just met, but there is something about her that makes me want her. Same with Niall and Logan cause he just doesn't pick anyone to be his Princess.

"Louis you will get the cleaning supplies." I ordered him.

"Okay, but what are cleaning supplies and where do I get them?" He asked being dead serious. Should I be worried?

"Liam you'll get the cleaning supplies." I pointed at Liam. He nodded his head and he was off.

"Zayn and Louis, you both will clean the guest rooms." I commanded them.

"We can do this!" Soon Louis was off to the first guest room. Zayn was about to go, until I pulled him back.

"Make sure Louis doesn't put any surprises anywhere." I told Zayn.

"You can count on me!" And soon Zayn left to go help Louis.

Every time we have people over to stay Louis has to pull one of his pranks on them. I know it will eventually happen, but I want the girls to at least stay here for a while before that happens.

"I guess we'll clean the surroundings." Niall said. I looked around the whole living room. We haven't even been here for a couple days and the place looks like a hurricane hit.

"Let's get going!" I told Nialler and we start to pick up all the misplaced things.

"I got the stuff! Where should I put all of it?" Liam had all these things in his hands that I've never seen in a while.

"Just leave it there and do you mind helping us clean this mess?" I spread my arms out motioning to the huge cluttered mess around us.

"Sure." he replied.

A couple hours later of cleaning and the whole place looks squeaky clean. If only I can do this in my room. Speaking of rooms...I wonder how Zayn and Boobear are doing. 

"Let's check on Zayn and Louis. Hopefully the guest rooms look decent." I said.

All three of us walk up the stairs and into the hallway. Please let it be clean. Please let it be clean. I keep saying into my head.

I open the first guest room door. I was actually surprise to see everything practically perfect. Well a pillow was off on the floor. When did I become such a neat freak? This girl is changing me in more ways than I would have ever known.

"Let's check out the other rooms." Liam suggested.

Before we even walk out of the room we hear shouting and banging from the next room.

"I guess we should see what those crazy two are doing." I tell them.

We slowly walk to the room where all the commotion is coming from and open the door.

The sight before me is Louis and Zayn holding pillows and feathers everywhere. Looks like someone is having a pillow fight...WITHOUT ME!

Louis slowly turns his head towards me with an evil grin on his face. He throws the pillow at my face and I duck quickly. Unfortunately for Liam, it him instead of me.

We all stare at each other and I think we all know what this means...

"PILLOW FIGHT!" We all scream and soon everyone has a pillow in their hands.

It becomes a full out war. Louis is chasing me out of the room with his pillow in hand and I immediately run to the living room. I jump over the couch to the other side. I look pretty cool doing it if I could say so myself. Then Louis runs over to the couch and tries to do what I did. Key word: TRIES. He fails miserably as he misses the couch and lands on his face.

"That's what you get Boobear when you go against Hazza!"

One down, three more to go.

I sneakily walk up the stairs and stalk Niall as he looks in all the rooms. Poor, innocent Niall. I quickly go behind him with my pillow in hand. I lift my arm all the way back and just when I was about to hit him in the head, he turns around and almost hits me with his pillow. What the hell? How did he know I was behind him? I guess Niall isn't as innocent as he looks.

I try to run away from him, so I don't lose the fight, but he grabs my arm and turns me around. Just when he was about to hit me with his pillow, I saw his eyes turn from his regular blue eyes to this golden color. 

Right before I could think any of it, he knocked me out with his pillow. How's that even possible? I don't even know! My mind must be playing tricks on me is the last thing I think of before I fall to the ground and welcome in the surrounding darkness.

A/N: I'm still going to keep the story on hold. When I come up with chapters like this one I'll try to write it and post it. I hope that people were happy with this chapter and sorry if it was really short for anyone, but I'm kind of happy with the cliff hanger!

~koolkat4101~