Chapter 6: Home Sweet Home

A/N: Comment below on which ship names you like for this book! Dedicated to Cinomonbun. I love you my Spongebob loving friend! I also realized I didn't write who was driving. I'll fix that mistake here.

Chapter 6: Home Sweet Home

Kitty's POV

~Driving through the neighborhood~

"Is this your neighborhood Miss Kitty?" The limo driver asked.

"Yes it is. Thank you." I told him politely.

He was a pretty quiet man and seemed to be in his late fifties. I feel bad for him, you know driving with this chaos group. Louis had a spoon in his pocket and I don't even know where he got it from. He decides to throw it at Liam. Then Liam screamed, like a girl if I do add, and threw it to Harry which ended up hitting the driver in the head. He kept quiet and left me to the yelling.

"Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson! You know better than to hit people in the head with a spoon!" I yelled at them. The driver was smiling through the whole time I yelled at the two.

"Why aren't you yelling at Liam? He was part of this too!" Harry told me.

"Well it's not his fault he is afraid of spoons!" I told them.

Everyone started to crack up and Liam was the only one not laughing.

"Is this your house Miss Kitty? The one on the left?" The driver asked while pointing at the brown house with white shutters. 

"Yep! That's mine!" I said with excitement. I love my house to death. I guess you can call me a house cat. (A/N: See what I did there!)

He pulled in the driveway and got out and opened my door.

"Thank you." I told him he seemed surprised.

"No one ever thanks me." He smiled towards me. I went over to each of the boys and smacked them on their pretty little heads.

"Wow. She's already acting like she knows us." Niall said while rubbing his head.

"Well, I sort of do with this 1D Encyclopedia here." I started pointing at Logan.

"Hey! Family secrets!" Logan yelled.

"You guys are family?" All of them said at once.Looks like they can't understand a joke.

"No and Yes. We are technically not family, but we consider each other sisters." Logan said while wrapping an arm around me.

"A Litty moment!" Louis yelled.

"Who's Litty?" Me and Logan asked at the same time.

"It's your guys ship name like Larry." Harry said while Louis was kissing his forehead.

"Get off of my man!" I told Louis and shoved him off of Harry.

"When did I become your man?" Harry questioned.

"Since you gave me your phone number." I told him.

We looked into each others eyes. His eyes were a magnificent green. He was staring back into my eyes. Our faces were getting closer and closer. Our lips were about to touch when Louis and Zayn had to ruin the moment.

"Get a room!" Louis and Zayn yelled.

"Know what? You go get a carrot and you go get a mirror!" That deserves them right for ruining my moment.

Harry's POV

 I'm going to kill Louis and Zayn. Me and Kitty were about to kiss! At least I know how she feels about me now after snapping at Louis and Zayn like that.

"Do you want to check my house out? But if you don't have the time that's ok." She told me looking sad. No way do I want to disappoint her like that.

"You can leave now and we'll call you later when we need to be picked up." I told the driver. He did as he was told and left.

"Yay! Let's go check my room out!" She said and ran in her house. She was definitely more shy when we first met her. I guess she got comfortable with us.

"Come on boys!" She screamed out ,what I was guessing, was her bedroom's window. She can run fast! I wonder if she does any sports.

We walked in the house to see pictures of Kitty and a women. I guess that's her mom. They look nothing a like. I guess she looks more like her dad. I was looking on the walls trying to find a picture of her dad, but couldn't find one.

"Logan, why does Kitty look nothing like her mom and why aren't there any pictures of her dad?" I asked.

"She's adopted and her mom never got married." She explained to me.

Wow. I never knew anyone who was adopted before.

"Come on. She's waiting in her room." Logan said while leading us and the boys upstairs and into this all purple room.

"Let me guess. You like the color purple." Niall stated the obvious. She was also wearing purple clothing.

"How did you figure that out?" She rolled her eyes.

"Enough with the chatting! Let's play truth or dare!" Louis screamed out.

A/N: I think we all know how that ends!

~koolkat~