comfort needed

"y/n??" harry asks "sorry to wake u" i say scolding myself for feeling sorry for him, but i needed comfort, i dont care if it was harry i was gonna die. "whats wrong" he says clearing his throat "im scared" i admit "of what" he asks frowning "the storm" i say "oh" is all he can say "im sorry to wake u i just dont know what to do" i say looking down at my hands "yea id totally be mad at u but ur being serious so dont worry" he says sitting up straight "do u..wanna come lay here?" he asks making space for
me to lay down next to him "im sorry for waking u up" i say again "dont worry dipshit" he says. i adjust myself with the blanket and turn away from harry, feeling his warm body almost against mine was a lot better then the cold bed. i actually felt better then before and felt my eye lids get heavy. right then i feel two arms scoop me, one from under me and one on me holding me close to their body, i remembered i was in bed with harry and my eyes shot open again now feeling warmer then ever. i could feel harry breathing in the crook of my neck as he held me close, i think he thought i was asleep so i let him embrace me. he was probably forgetting it was me or he was already sleeping when he did it? i dont know but i feel
myself drift off to sleep as harry muffles his head into the crook of my neck.

harry's pov:
shit i did it, i mean i hate her with all my guts but this is pretty cute. she was scared and obviously didn't know what to do and she freaked out. at first i wanted to really make fun of her and use this situation for that but when i saw her and heard her voice call for me i couldn't. i dont know why but i just couldnt? she was laying with me and i was half asleep trying to stay awake if something would happen. i thought to myself why wouldn't i just hold her, to comfort her. aint no way im thinking this right now am i going soft? i ask myself. i wrap my arms around her and pull her close feeling her warm body embrace mine. to be honest id like to call her names but i couldn't so i let myself drift off to sleep.

y/n's pov:
i wake up to it being almost silent, small bits of rain and harry's heavy breathing is all i can hear. i search for harry his phone since its still dark and check the time "4:30 in the morning" i mumble earning a groaning harry probably finding me annoying being awake on this time. he was still holding me but i could easily get out of his grip. should i leave? just for now? i can give him privacy? i nod and stand up carefully tucking him under with the blanket. i walk upstairs and lay in his bed, it smells like him and the storm is gone so soon after that i fell asleep. waking up again i check my phone "9:30 not bad" i say as i stand up and stretch making harry his bed back to normal i fix my hair and wash my face i get down. i check the couch and he's still out sleeping there. "should i make food for us" i ask myself i nod. taking a pan and eggs i make scrambled eggs and toast i ate it took my clothes and left his portion on the table in the pan so it stays warm. leaving the house i recall what happened. how could i be so stupid the next thing i know the whole school knows about this, freaking out a little i comfort myself "y/n u will be fine" when i got home i put his clothes in the washing machine so i could give them back the day after.
i didnt do much that day so at night i fell in a deep sleep.