shopping/packing

waking up i felt a blast "elle elle" i shake her awake and check the time "its already twelve" i say "letsgo" she says as she stands up and starts to change, i do the same and make myself ready putting all my essentials in a bag.
we took the buss and made a tiny list of what i needed such as a new bikini,dresses,jewellery and some more things. arriving at the mall we got out and locked our arms talking about a bunch of things. we went to a few stores and i got a new bikini, it fit perfectly! i bought a beautiful dress with a floral print and some other dresses just perfect for ibiza. after a while with now a few bags in my hand we walk over to eat sushi at the sushi bar. "you know harry is gonna see u in ur bikini" elle says "its not a problem anyway u look good as hell" she says making me smile "yea well our villa we are staying in is at the water so swimming is something ill do everyday" i say thinking about the pretty clear water "ill miss you and ur literally going tomorrow!" she says making me groan "i know ill miss u too i wish u could come" i whine "yea well there is wifi so please text me frequently" she says making me nod probably harder then i intended to but thats fine. we went to a few stores for jewellery and i got tons of bracelets i even matched elle with some and also bought lots of necklaces and earrings. we were now standing in front of a piercing shop "u should totally get it" elle says poitning at the belly piercing "i dont know elle what if it hurts" i ask whilst she pushes me inside "lets ask". we got information about the belly piercing and it doesn't hurt i also told them about my vacation and they said it was good with the water. elle was really telling me to get it because it was beautiful and i agree but deep down a was a little scared. i lay on the table and grip on elle her hand waiting for the stinging pain to come. it was there for a second but disappeared and i looked down, a beautiful heart was now pierced in my belly and it was super pretty, i smile at the sight of it and stand up. it was 7pm and elle needed to get home so when we were at the busses she took another one and i went home too. i needed to start packing so i took my suitcase, it was big so i started out with choosing an outfit for tomorrow i just took a croptop with sweatpants and a hoodie knowing the flight wont be so comfortable. putting my new clothes in and jewellery and just everything i was done with clothes. i took my bag for the bathroom and filled it with everything i need. i kneel down in front of my suitcase and think "books" i call out taking atleast 3 books. i could already see me on the beach in the sun feeling as free as ever with my favorite book. i pack everything i need and put my suitcase down. we weren't gonna go in the morning we were actually going in the evening so we would arrive at night. i cant sleep on a plane so i would just nap a lot tomorrow. i sit on my bed and just think about ibiza forgetting its even with harry, but oh well? its ibiza i wont let him ruin it, maybe just maybe he's more fun on vacation? i need to stop thinking about this and go to sleep. drifting off thinking about all of the things im gonna do in ibiza.

authors note: next chapter is basically gonna be posted today im feeling happy and have a lot of motivation and ideas so yea! i love everyone one of you and im proud of you!
kisses from lisa x