hardwoods?

i sat down and my mom sat over me, "y/n u know harry and his family is coming over later?" she says confirming if i know "yes mom" i say and she nods. harry coming over for dinner isn't special so i dont know why she would tell me now, usually she drags me there because she told me five minutes before we had to go. but ofcourse  he is now my boyfriend.

"and the hardwoods are coming too" she says and im too dazed to even care who those people are, i humm in response and check the time. its two pm and i have some time to kill so i call elle.

"hey wanna hang out?" i ask "yes ofcourse u can come over or do i come?" she asks "ill come" i say and we hang up. i change my outift and skip over to her house. i ring the bell and she lets me in, we spend the whole afternoon talking about us and how its gonna be like if we go on school camp (YES THAT SOUND). it was so much fun and before i knew it i had to go home, if there wasn't a dinner id be sleeping over at elle her place. but honestly i can still go after the dinner when harry goes home, im excited to see him so i wanted to go. i put my shoes on and fix my hair in the mirror smiling at myself "good luck" she smirks and i smile "see u later!" i say and i walk home.

when i got home i went to my room and took my journal, i dont write in it often but the way me and elle were talking about how this year was gonna be and the romeo and juliet thing i just needed to write it down, the bell goes and i put my stuff away taking my time knowing harry takes a long time taking off his shoes. i walk down and go to the living room,
"hey ms greene" i greet her and make eye contact with harry. we are sitting on the couch talking and admiring each others company, "harry do u know the hardwoods?" i ask and he looks confused "what" he says and i chuckle "i dont know either apparently they are coming tonight" i say and he nods taking in the information. after a while of talking the bell rings and we stand up, my mom goes open the door and we wait in the living room.

the family walks in and im still laughing with harry, i look up at the family because harry stopped laughing and my eyes immediately go wide, noah?? i look confused and regret not asking who the "hardwoods" were earlier. i know what my mom is gonna do, she's gonna embarrass me because of the romeo and juliet thing, not to mention harry hates noah. i eye him up and down and he smiles at me "hey mate" he greets harry and they do some weird handshake "im gonna help my mom" i say and i walk over to the kitchen, "ah honey u can put the food on the table" i nod and put the food on the table as everyone sits down, i sit down next to harry and i feel him putting his hand down on my thigh, he knows exactly i feel anxious and im thankful for him making me smile when i am. we are eating and im silent not wanting to start a conversation with anyone, i can feel noah his eyes bore into my head whilst i look down.

noahs pov:
i look at y/n almost the whole time, i can see she's anxious and to be honest i want to hug her. i told my mom this wasn't a good idea but she insisted, harry hates me, i know he does and he pretends like he doesn't for y/n's sake. i decide to have some balls and speak up "ms l/n did u hear the news?" i ask and immediately y/n pops her head up giving me a look of anger, "what news?" her mom asks and i answer "the theatre thing" i say and she gasps "ahh yes" she says and looks at y/n proudly "aren't u two a good duo to do that" she says.

y/ns pov:
seriously!? i feel like hitting noah straight in his balls under the table, he knows i didn't want to start a conversation. "mom please" i plead asking her to stop, harry feels my anger and makes circle motions on my leg comforting me. i was mad and i wanted to have an outburst right here right now, noah is my friend but he keeps testing my anger level to be honest. i wanna run away to elle and hug her right now. dinner is done and harry takes me up to my room, "its okay" he says and i raise my eyebrows "its not he keeps testing my anger level" i say and harry laughs "u need to control urself" he says and i scoff "as if" i laugh and we go downstairs, i already called elle to go to her place and made a bag. harry understood i wanted to be gone so he let me. i walk  downstairs and put on my shoes, bending down i struggle with it for a second and pop my head up, "for fucks sake" i gasp noah is standing here all if the sudden, he laughs and i glare at him "i need to go" i say before he even tries to keep a conversation or anything. "why didn't u talk?" he asks and i open the door "i felt anxious and u made me stress even more" i say and cross my arms, he scratches the back if his neck and coughs "sorry" he says and right then harry came to say his last goodbye, he plants a soft kiss on my forhead and one on my lips. i swear i love this boy, more then anything. i could feel him smirk into the kiss as i pull back. noah was already turning away and i had to keep my laugh in.

i walk over to elle and we spent the night talking and playing fun games, we went to bed after a long long day. drifting off...

authors note:
sorry for this i just love disappointing noah and now he knows she doesn't like him! love u all so sorry for no updates recently im also going on camp next week so i dont have my phone for 5 days so i cant update:( sorry baes