leaked/paris?...

waking up i quickly changed into my uniform and went down to eat breakfast. i check my phone and get a text from elle saying she wont be at school today, i groan and finish my food. walking to school i try to walk as fast as possible so that i miss harry and his annoying friends at the gates. i arrive and i was right he wasn't there so i was relieved, walking inside the halls are pretty empty but i know where to find isaac at this time, the library. im walking at the right side of the hallway touching the wall humming a song i heard when suddenly someone yanks my wrist into a room, they spinned me around pinning me to the wall. my eyes adjust at the dark and i see him, harry. he was incredibly close and we have been closer but i was turned away from him? "delete the fucking video" he says as i feel his hot breath on my nose "what video" i asked confused raising my eyebrows "the fucking video u filmed when i was beating that boy up" he says raising his voice "i didnt film anything i was standing behind maison the whole time?" i say defending myself "then who the fuck took that video" he asks taking his hands away from my wrists backing up, i rub my wrists looking at him "i dont fucking know but why do u care if u just expla-" but i get cut of my him "u dont fucking understand y/n they know i did it for u next thing u know a fucking rumor is going around" he says facing me "well then fucking explain u hate me with all ur guts" i say. he mumbled something which i didnt hear causing me to look up again "also why would u assume i did it? ask jace he is the only one that was not doing anything" i say "ur right my bad ill ask" he says "whatever can i go" i ask turning around walking away.

he was so.. i dont know tense? its pe and im not excited because its with the 11s again. i go to the changing room and change walking outside "tao,isaac!" i shout running over to them "hey y/n" they both say as they smile "are u alright?" tao asks "yea ofcourse just happy to see u guys" i say looking around at people setting things up for pe class. no fucking way "rugby??" i ask groaning "shit" isaac and tao say looking around "no way thats ages ago" i say as we walk over to the group "okay start running two laps im gonna make groups of two when u come back, that will be ur partner for rugby" i start running and look behind me sometimes scared the same thing is gonna happen that happend last time. out of breath i arrive at the teacher as one of the first people "ah y/n as fast al always u can go with harry u are both fast" i widen my eyes and speak up "but miss u know what happened last time" i say "yes so u guys have to learn do come along" she says pushing me towards harry. i sit down on the grass looking at tao isaac and maison. waving at them "you know im not going easy on you" he says making me stand up "harry for fucks sake u play rugby and i dont have some mercy" i say crossing my arms, he just chuckles and smirks "never" he says.

im now standing 4 meters away from harry, everyone that doesn't play rugby got a partner that does play rugby. so harry had to tell me what to do, and i wasn't excited for that.  "alright y/n tackle me" he says "no way ill break a bone" i say "quit being so fucking stubborn" he snaps, i sigh and start running tackling harry to the ground "see wasn't so hard was it?" he asks sitting up straight "ur crazy" i say walking back to stand over him "now tackle me whilst im moving" he says as if it was the most normal thing in the wold "pfft ur getting to comfortable telling me what to do" i say laughing, he only raises his eyebrows and smiles "oh y/n thats the funny thing, right now u have to do exactly what i tell u to do" he says smirking. it was true i had to listen to him "i fucking hate u" i say as he starts running, i run after him but he's almost as fast as me "not so fast you dick" i shout slightly getting out of breath he only laughs as i jump at him tackling him to the ground "HAH" i laugh feeling proud he only glares at me and stands up. he checks his phone and immediately smiles "Y/N" he shouts putting his phone away running towards me, i take steps back "what the hell are u doing" i ask him raising my eyebrows. he picks me up and spins me around smiling "HARRY PUT ME DOOOWN" i shout hitting him lightly "Y/N THE VIDEO IS GONE" he says "i know u bitch put me down" i say chuckling at his happy behavior about a dumb video "why does it matter so much anyway?" i ask dusting myself off while he looks at me "well.. if my mom saw that or the school they would probably be mad and i cant make my mom mad" he says looking down "well hey its gone right" i say turning around, i saw tao looking at me i wave and he puts his hand at his mouth i laugh and shrug. pe was not over yet but all i did was wave at tao and isaac making faces, harry cursing at me for not paying attention and constantly being with tao and isaac. we didn't even play more so we went to change.

we were called in to a random class year 11 and 10, hurrying me and tao and isaac get there in time we sit down "what happened this time" i say sitting down, the teacher comes in and trys to get out attention "okay everyone listen up" a teacher says "as people may know we are going to paris next week" but before they could finish the whole classroom started cheering "okay now u will all get a letter it has to be signed by tomorrow so we can go the day after the trip is 5 days long more information is in the letter" they say finishing. everyone is lining up at the door receiving a letter i stuff it in my bag and walk out. it was the end of the day bcs it was wednesday so i walk out whilst tao and isaac went the other way. "hey dipshit look out because if u come on that trip im gonna fuck it up for u" harry says coming from behind me with his annoying friends "yea yea whatever u say" i said turning around "maison!" i say walking over to him "are u coming on the trip?"  i ask him now standing really close to him "yea i am!" he says smiling at me i smile and nod "aye no need to get so close im threatening u u dipshit" harry says pulling me back by my uniform "i dont care its all just small talk" i say looking him straight in his eyes "bye boys" i say waving at maison more then the guys. i turn around and walk home. arriving i go straight to my mom "mom we got this trip to paris can u sign this please" i say giving her the letter.

timeskip to the night before the trip
i made my bags and sat on my bed, i felt the need to check them again in order to not forget anything. but it was so late and i was so tired. i texted elle isaac and tao and charlie goodnight in the groupchat, i lay down and drift off to sleep...