school

i didnt do much the day before school so here i was. i was waking up to my alarm buzzing, i sit up and think "school" i mumble and groan "seriously im not ready" i mumble again and stand up. my uniform was now on and i was doing my hair, i look at myself in the mirror and smile. ofcourse i wore my necklace that i got from harry, i walk down have some breakfast and walk to school. "elle!" i slightly shout and hug her, probably way to hard "y/n omg i missed u" she says and i laugh "we saw eachother a few days ago" i say and laugh "still" she says smiling. i saw harry with his friends and i was just gonna leave it like that. i mean i wasn't gonna go there and ask him for a kiss? i laugh at my thoughts and walk in to our locker with elle on my side "whats our first lesson" i ask as i put my stuff in the locker. "pe with the guys" she says and i groan "we probably have to go in pairs again with those stupid guys" i whine. dont get me wrong half of them are fine but still. we go change and get on the field, i saw harry glaring at me but for some reason i didnt glare back. we had to go in pairs again and the boys could choose, i look up to harry and i really thought he would choose me but he was already standing with scarlet so maison came to me and asked me, i didnt know what to say so i just said yes. me and harry are not together and i know that but seeing him and scarlet like that changed my mood completely, i should probably not be overreacting right now but i dont really care. its almost lunch and me and elle were gonna sit outside, september is the last month to really enjoy the sun and warm weather so we sat at the table outside. "where's the rest" i ask "inside they will come i think" she says also looking out for tao,charlie and isaac. they came sitting down and tao began to talk "there's a new guy" he says and me and elle look at eachother "what is he like" i ask resting my head in my palms "every girl is falling for him" he says but talk again "correction everyone" he raises his eyebrows and i laugh at the sight "hey guys this is noah" charlie says sitting down with a new boy on his side "hey" we all great as noah sits in front of me "apparently there is a hot new guy" i tell charlie and his eyes widen, i hear noah chuckle and i frown "what" i ask "he's the new guy" tao tells me and my face immediately goes red "oh" i say, they start laughing and i just look at elle and chuckle, noah is nice and some girls even had the balls to come over and try to get a conversation but he always flicked them off. it was the last half of the school day and we were gathered in the cafeteria, "what is it this time another trip?" i ask and elle laughs "no idea" she says and i shrug. "okay listen up everyone who wants can audition for a musical" a teacher says now standing on a chair, i immediately look at charlie and elle and smile "heck yea" i mouth and she shakes her head. we got a lecture about wanting to actually audition or do it as a joke. i was gonna do this, i mean i cant act or something but ill give it a try? we went up to the front and got a bundle with what we had to learn for the audition. it was romeo and juliet so we needed a boy. "u should take tao for sure" i nod "so romantic" i add wobbling my eyebrows. we were in the hallway and i made eyecontact with harry. will he audition? i can ask right? i mean no i cant. "wanna do the audition together?" noah asks me and i turn around "sure did u learn" i ask as elle was already gone to learn with tao "yes a little" he says and i nod "okay". on our way outside to practice for 10 minutes there were multiple girls asking noah to be their partner, i felt lucky but i wanted to know what harry was doing. noah and i clicked instantly and it was going good. we had to go in the theatre hall and sit there watch other people audition until it was our turn, i check the seats and spot harry. he looks at me and i smile and wave, he does the same but looks away pretty fast. why was he acting like this, did i really expect him to treat me differently when school starts again? i scoff at myself and feel my mood go down, i guess ill use these emotions to perform.

"did my heart love till now?" me and noah stood on the stage and he was really doing good, i was anxious but did my lines "don't waste your love on somebody, who doesn't value it" i say my last line and we get a lot of people clapping for us, i smile at noah and he does the same "we did it y/n" he says and puts his arm around me. i didnt know who go the roles yet we were gonna get to know that after a few days/weeks? i was walking towards the exit when suddenly someone yanks me from my path. "what the heck" i whisper "relax its me" harry says "what are u doing" i ask "u did really good" i hear him say as he caresses my cheek "thanks" i mumble, "why didn't ask me" he asks playing with my hair "why didn't u ask me?" i ask frowning "forget it its okay" he says and smiles "is this how its gonna be harry?" i ask and back away a little "what do u mean" he asks and frowns "is this gonna be a secret? something u can do when u feel like it?" i ask now my emotions were all over the place, great. "no what are u talking about" he asks coming closer "nevermind" i say and he hugs me "i didnt know u actually wanted me to approach u in school" he says and i laugh "okay" i say "i dont mind just dont act like i dont exist you know?" i say and feel my voice shake "sorry i didnt wanna make u feel like that" he says and makes circle motions on my back "don't apologize im a emotional mess" i say and he chuckles "i have to go but ill text u" he says and i nod.

walking home i felt a bit better, i talked to harry and i had a ned friend noah. the way those people clapped for noah and me made me so confident for some reason. i mean they clapped as if we just did the whole show, i laugh at the memory and shake my head. if we get that role i have to kiss him atleast 3 times, i want that role because i genuinely think it will be great but on the other hand i want harry to do that with me. whatever. i spend the night texting elle, the new groupchat and harry. curious of how tomorrow will be i fall asleep.