plane/evening swim

after a long day of sleeping and taking naps it was almost time to go. i put my suitcase in the car and munch on my sandwich "y/n we are gonna eat at the airport stop" my mom says yanking the chicken sandwich from me, i groan and sit in the car. soon enough everyone was in and it was long ride to the airport so i just listened to music almost falling asleep. arriving i didnt even see harry nor his family so that was a good start. we got rid of our suitcases and they scanned our tickets now it was just waiting time. "im now gonna eat elle i miss u" i say ending the voice message and sending it. not long after that harry and his family arrived greeting us as we walk over somewhere to eat, the tables were way to small so our parents pushed us two away so we just sat there whilst they took our orders. "are u excited to go" harry asks not looking up from his phone "i guess yea ibiza is fun.." i say looking up but quickly looking down seeing he just asked it to start something i just ended. "we have to go to the plane now" my mom says as i push the last piece of my food in my mouth, i close my phone and put it in my pocket taking my backpack. we were now waiting to get on the plane "how long is it" i ask my mom "10 minutes sweetheart" she says as i sigh, it. was already 10pm so we would arrive and i wanted to swim, i shrug and mumble to myself "night swimming" as i smile "what are u saying" harry says as i lean forward resting my head in my palms "nothing" i say tired but excited "whatever" he says. we were now on the plane and ofcourse our parents torture us to sit next to eachother so i groan "why me god" i say putting my hands together earning a mad harry pushing me towards my seat, i sit down and make myself comfortable looking outside. my mom was sitting behind me and to be honest i was kind off scared to fly off its so scary. so when that happened i tried to get my mom her hand but i failed so i did the only thing possible, i took harry'. "y/n what the fuck" he says but doesn't let go of my hand, i let his hand go now up in the air as i look out of the window "sorry" i say way to focused on the beautiful city underneath us. the flight was 3 hours long and it went by pretty fast. listening to music and looking outside surprisingly entertained me. also the fact that i was determined on swimming when we came there was making me happy, the feeling of swimming was just what i missed and loved. anyways the plane was about to land so i turn around and face my mom "mom hold my hand" i say sitting down but harry was already holding his hand out. i looked at it for a second "take it or leave it i dont wanna hear u whine" he says as i place my hand in his hand, he was right i still whined going down gripping on his hand way to hard "jeez calm down" he says letting my hand go "then dont offer me ur musty hand" i say standing up walking out. we got out suitcases and took a taxi to our villa. standing in front of the big villa i smile rushing inside picking out a room "y/n go to sleep" my mom says as i put my clothes in the closet and make everything comfortable. my mind was on one thing. everyone was sleeping so i slip off my clothes putting the bikini on.

i tip toe downstairs with my towel and open the back slide door made of glass, i look outside and turn the light on shining it at the clear water some meter further, it was beautiful and i was more then excited to get in "what are u doing" i hear someone whisper yell, i quickly turn around and let my towel fall "harry??" i whisper yell back. i cover my body with my hands and arms trying not to scream. "what are u doing" he says leaning against the wall "what does it look like?" i ask picking up my towel "are u seriously going swimming" he asks scoffing "yes i am leave if u dont like it" i say turning around to the water i hang my towel around a pole and put my toe in the water, it was perfect not to hot and not to cold i turn around and harry was now behind me "its so clear" he says stating the obvious "i see" i say but he wasn't looking at my face, he was looking at my leg. the cut and stitches were now a scar and u could see it pretty well "what" i ask he shrugs but doesn't stop staring at my leg "if u dont stop staring ill push u in" i say turning around, he simply chuckled and i heard clothes ruffling and turn around "what ar-" i ask but before i could even finish my sentence harry took my waist pulling me in the water, out of lack of options i lock my arms around his neck "HARRY" i whisper yell he laughs and i quickly let go "i hate u why did u do that i almost died" i overreact "right i thought it was kind off funny and ur overreacting" he says making me scoff "as if" i say. swimming around i felt so good it was perfect, it was something like 3pm and i was swimming perfect right? i grin and look at harry "what are you thinking u keep smiling" he asks frowning at me confused "oh you know stuff" i say not bothering and swimming again "maison?" he asks, i look up at him and he smirks "seriously?? unbelievable" i say crossing my arms "he's like my brother" i say making harry scoff. we were swimming for maybe 40 minutes so it was time to go to sleep we had a long day tomorrow. "im going" i say getting out wrapping the towel around me "are u coming or?" i ask pointing at the light "yea one second" he says getting out grabbing his clothes getting inside his room was left over mine "night" "goodnight".