cinema

i woke up and sit up straight, it's wednesday today so its school until 12 then im done and we are going to the cinema, to be honest at first i thought of asking harry if he wanted to go but i know my friends would get mad or annoyed so i let it slip. knowing harry i told myself to take a little distance from noah. i mean i know he isn't insecure or something but i dont want him to get the wrong idea. i put on my uniform go downstairs and put some money in my bag. reading the groupchat messages while i walk to school.

"hey" i say greeting the group sitting outside before class starts "hey y/n" they all greet and i sit down, ive been texting harry non stop. id always send voice messages and he would just text me saying he is "lazy to talk". "im so excited for later" charlie tells me when we walk to pe together "u and nick are definitely gonna be lovey dovey" i smirk and he groans "isn't that what boyfriends do?" he asks as a genuine question "i think so yes" i say and smile.

"COME ON" our teacher yells as i run as fast as i could, running fast isn't a problem so me and charlie are always on top. its still breathtaking dont get me wrong "water?" i hand my bottle out to charlie, before charlie could even comprehend what i said harry snatched the bottle out of my hand "yes please" he says as he puts his lips to the bottle "u dick give that back ur drinking all of it!!" i say and he only laughs "come get it" he says and starts running, i groan and ignore the pair of eyes that are on me right now and start running "oh greene u better get here" i warn him raising my voice for him to hear, he laughs and keeps running. i snatch the bottle again and laugh looking behind me, careless of where i was going i bump into someone. it was hard and i couldn't even think. before i could even do anything i try to get up earning black stars before my eyes, my head was pounding and i couldn't hear well "y/n" is all i could hear before it all went black.

i slowly open my eyes because it hurt, slowly i see light feeling my pounding head again "what" i mumble and try to sit up. i put my hands over my head and look around. i was at the nursery room now admiring a cut on my leg that was bandaged and a glass on my right side with medicine. i take it and lay there for a few moment getting up holding my head in place. walking outside i squinting my eyes shut feeling the light affect my headache "y/n" harry comes running to me taking me both shoulders looking at me concerned "are u ok?" he asks and i nod "im fine" i say and he hands me my bottle "thanks" i mumble and he humms in response "i filled it" he says and i smile. i could still feel my head throb when i walk into my last subject. "are u okay enough to go with us?" charlie asks in a worried way "im fine" i assure him and he nods okay.

walking out school with the group i wave at harry who frowns at me waving back, i guess he was confused but i shrugged it off knowing he would make me explain myself later.

"no way" i say and charlie nods "i know right" he says and i laugh "popcorn?" i ask and he nods. walking in nick sits next to charlie, elle and tao sit together ofcourse leaving me and noah standing up "wanna sit together then?" he asks and i nod, im keeping my distance but come on. i sit next to him and the movie starts. i nudge elle sometimes signing her to get closer or make a move, and finally after a while tao puts his arm around elle making me almost wanna scream for her. noah was pretty chill and didnt invade my personal space too much. id feel my phone buzz every now and then knowing exactly its harry. the movie was almost over and i really thought i survived but right then noah decides to put his arm around me, seriously i wanted to brush the arm off but then it would be akward. but i have a boyfriend what in the world is this?? the movie was over and i stand up faster then the light "i really have to go" i say and take my jacket walking outside checking my phone.

-harry. 14:20
y/n where are u?

-harry. 15:45
y/n for fucks sake dont tell me ur with noah?

-harry. 17:36
come to my house when ur done doing whatever ur doing

i walk faster reading all the texts, "shit he must be mad" i mumble and start walking to the exit. "y/n?" i hear noah call from behind me, he ran all the way up here "where are u going" he asks and i think for a second "i need to go find harry" i say and he nods but frowns "why" he says and i sigh "because i have to" i say and he humms in response "bye noah" i call walking away.

i almost run from street to street until im in front of harry his house, taking a deep breath in i ring the doorbell. the door opens and there stood a very angry harry...

authors note:
27k?!!! OMGGG U ALL ARE AMAZING. i cant wait to write more for u guys thankyou all so much u all mean so much to me, family for life i say🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼