drunken state

it was the last full day in ibiza. then i would finally go home and see elle! and charlie and everyone. i was excited for today because i was going to go to a party, im 16 and ive heard a lot about those party's on vacation. i mean i had to practically beg my mom and now they are coming with us, i didnt mind tho a party is a party.

it was almost 9pm and time to go, i was wearing one of my most revealing dresses it was a black tight short dress, i pulled it down every second but i didnt mind "hurry up y/n" my mom calls from downstairs. i quickly get down and get some stares, probably because of my dress "y/n go change thats way go revealing" my mom says "mom please i bought it for here" i pout as she just shakes her head and sighs "okay then".

we just arrived and i could already see the lights flicker as we walk inside. there was an area to sit and just talk where our parents are gonna stay and me and harry were gonna be on the dancefloor. i looked at everyone dancing while i smile "what are u waiting for scared?" i hear harry say, i pull my dress down and shake my head "no just observing" i say as calmly as i could. to be honest i needed someone here with me and harry doesn't count. i swallow al my fear and step on the dance floor. while dancing i feel people push against me but i didnt mind, its a party? harry was drinking so many shots, to be honest i thought it was kinda dangerous. he was stumbling all over the place as girls tried to touch him. i laughed at his terrible attempt of taking another shot but he stumbled backwards letting the drink drip on his shoes "fuck" he mumbles as i was now dancing with some guy i never saw before, i mean no shit i was in ibiza but still. he started to be a little touchy but i couldn't exactly move, i was cramped between all those people when suddenly someone yanks me by my waist "what the heck" i raise my voice over the loud music as i turn around. it was harry "what are u doing ur drunk as hell" i say while i slap his hands of my waist pulling my dress down "wearing that ur just asking for it" he says, i widen my eyes and scoff "oh fuck you" i say now mad that he had the audacity to say that, he tells me shit i dont need to hear but this is just on another level. "lets dance" he asks me, i frown "are u crazy" i ask now suprised he is this drunk to ask me to dance. "no" he says looking at me, he takes my hand and drags me towards the dance floor. he dances and to be honest it was funny, he almost fell 3 times "come on y/n" he says as i try to hide my grin at his terrible dancing. "what the fuck are u laughing at" he asks now standing still, i try to tell him but the music is way to loud. i wrap my arms around his neck and talk next to his ear "if u tell anyone about my jelly fish story ill tell them about ur terrible dancing" i grin as i look at his face "no way" he mouths as i start to dance with some random guy, he pulls me away and takes my waist leaning down next to my ear "if u do ill start a terrible rumor" he say making me laugh "like what" i laugh out, he groans and walks away. it was time to go and i walk over to my parents as i see harry there, "whats going on" i ask "did u know harry was this drunk" his mom asks me "no i didnt know" i lie "we are going home now" she says as we walk over to the car.

we were home and the day after we were gonna leave, i made my suitcase already so i was practically ready. "y/n" i hear harry call from behind me "what" i ask not turning around "im not gonna remember what i did exactly yesterday so u need to tell me tomorrow" he says making me turn around "no way its funny that u wont know" i laugh "u have to" he says "why" i ask, he pulls his phone out and shows me a picture. it was me with my arms around his neck, it looked like i was kissing him on his cheek something "delete that!" i say raising my voice "no this will come in handy" he smiles and i shake my head "okay ill tell u if i tell u will u delete it?" i ask stating my point "sure" he shrugs. i went to bed thinking about going home and tonight, i hate harry he seriously makes me wanna scream whenever im near him, but tonight was kind of funny. well before he came with that picture. him drunk is different tho tomorrow he's back with his cursing. i sigh and smile thinking about elle slowly drifting off in a deep sleep..