Ch #1: The Moon In Hell!!!

*Location, Hell*

*20 Years Later*

The scene opens up with Y/n falling (but with style) from the sky and landing in the middle of a street which is covered in blood and dead demon bodies.

Y/n: The hell happened here?

(In Mind) Khonshu: It's the cleanse, it's a day where Angels come from Heaven and kill as many demons as possible to keep the population down. Why the reason is? I have no idea....

Y/n: Huh, it sounds like Thanos is leading Heaven.

(In Mind) Khonshu: He could be, you never know....

Y/n: I guess we have to wait until we get to Heaven. But anyway why are we here again? In hell! Of all places?

(In Mind) Khonshu: Because these demons never heard of me, so I believe it's time to change that.

Y/n: Meaning?

(In Mind) Khonshu: Killing half of hell. That should spread the word of Khonshu....

Y/n: Alright, I'm with you. Time to kill some demons....

Y/n then walks into a nearby city where they are no demons in sight.

Y/n: No body's here....

(In Mind) Khonshu: Keep in mind Y/n this is the day after the cleanse. So it wouldn't be as many demons out and about.

Y/n: *Sighs* That's true. So what are we going to do now?

(In Mind) Khonshu: Keep looking, eventually something is bound to happ---

*BOOM!!!*

???: Hahaha!!! I'm a baaaaad person!

(In Mind) Khonshu: And there you go, told you something would happen.

Y/n: Yeah, you was right....

Y/n then runs to the sound of the explosion, while all of this was happening a certain princess was on a news show trying to convince a bunch of demons about her plan.

*News station*

Katie Killjoy:

Good afternoon, I'm Katie Killjoy

Tom Trench: