Ch#8: The Moon Goes To Loo Loo Land!

A/n: Before we get started I wanted to say that Y/n has a new form, a demon form to be more specific, here is what it looks like:

A/n: Hopefully there's a picture here, because Wattpad as been shitty lately.

*Location, I.M.P Headquarters*

*Blitzø's Office*

Both Blitzø and Marc were sitting at a table both glancing at each other with Khonshu behind Marc, Marc and Blitzø just stared at each other until Marc finally spoke.

Marc: All right Blitzø, let's do this one last time. My name is Marc Spector. I was just a normal kid until a trunk ran me over and killed me, that's when I met Khonshu, Khonshu promised me a second chance at life and all I had to do was to be his Fist Of Vengeance and for the past twenty years, I've been the one and only, Moon Knight. I'm pretty sure you know the rest. I killed a bunch of people in the name of Khonshu, fell in love, saved New York, fought an army of Asgardians, and then saved New York again....And again and again and again. And I, uh...I did this for some weird reason...

Shot of Y/n doing the emo dance from Spider-Man 3 plays.

Marc: I don't really like to talk about that---

(In Mind) Y/n: Fuck you! And Uno out!

Y/n said, placing a draw-four on a white table inside a white room with white furniture inside Marc's mind playing Uno with Steven.

(In Mind) Steven: Huh!? How do you keep winning Y/n?!

(In Mind) Y/n: Because ever since I was a kid, I never lost a game of Uno...

(In Mind) Steven: *Starts whining* What! That's not fair! You can't play this game if you always win! It's cheating! You were probably born with a special ability, weren't you!

(In Mind) Y/n: *Smirking* I have no idea what you are talking about...

(In Mind) Steven: Oh yes you do!

(In Mind) Y/n: *Playing dumb* Nope, have no idea, but, if you want, we could play another game to see if you're right or not *Smirks evilly*.

(In Mind) Steven: You're on!