Ch #5: The Moon Is Working For Demons!?!

A/n: What? What's better than a little Wii music? 🤨
________________________________________
*Location, The Hazbin Hotel*

(In Mind) Y/n: Khonshu, I think I missed heard you, what the fuck are we doing!?

(In Mind) Khonshu: We are going to help these demons run this hotel, now shut up and let me talk!

Khonshu said, currently standing infront of the Hazbin gang with Vaggie who was pointing a angel's spear at him and with Steven standing on the LEFT side of Khonshu next to him.

A/n: Only true Marvel will know why I capitalize the word left. 😌

Khonshu: So...Can we help?

Charlie: Uhhh sure....Whoever you are...

Khonshu: Oh right, were are my manners, *Bold voice* My name is Khonshu, the Moon God and the Master of Moon Knight! Who is the person standing next to me.

Steven: *Waves hand* Hi.

Khonshu: It's a pleasure to meet everyone!

Everyone except Alastor just stared in shock while Alastor was still smiling like always.

Alastor: *Thoughts* Interesting...VERY! Interesting hehehe...

Khonshu: So are all of you just gonna stand there and not say anything? Or are you all going to introduce yourselves too?

Charlie: Oh r-r-right, *Ahem* My name is Charlie Morningstar, the princess of hell and the daughter of both Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar.

Khonshu: *Surprised* Really? A princess you say? I never been in the presence of princess before *Bowing* it's a pleasure to meet you princess Morningstar.

Charlie: *Nervous & Surprised* Uhh t-thanks and uhh y-you can just c-call me Ch-Charlie.

Khonshu: I will never call you by your first name, is that okay?

Charlie: Y-Yeah, that's fine.

(In Mind) Marc: Wait so, Charlie's father is the devil!?

(In Mind) Y/n: Yeah, did you not listen to a thing she said the last chapter!?

(In Mind) Marc: The last chapter? Y/n what are you talking about?

(In Mind) Y/n: Oh right, you can't break the fourth wall like I can or should I say like "we" can, all Y/n's have the ability to break the fourth wall, it's kinda our thing, that and being a jack ass sometimes but that's mostly in High-school Dxd stories.

(In Mind) Marc: Uhh huh, Okay, whatever you say Y/n.

(In Mind) Y/n: I'm not crazy you know.

(In Mind) Marc:

(In Mind) Y/n: I'm not!

(In Mind) Marc: I believe you Y/n, I was only joking *Whispering* a little bit anyway.