PROLOGE

The wind ruffles the trees as the air grows cold. Miles looks out from his house "...the end is near..." he says. He runs to his daughter's room "grace we need to go" he says "the end is coming. We need to find some ware were we can stay" grace, the daughter, suddenly looks up "what do you mean find some were we can stay?! We have this place! This planet may have been struck by the comet but we can still..."

Miles shakes his head "no grace, it isn't that simple. People are dying left and right because of the comets dust. It's blocking out the sun! We must find some were that we could go to!" grace gets out of her cot "then let's fly OUT of the dust! We can just go over it!" Miles shook his head again "it's not that easy grace. We're going to a different place. Some ware that life is sustainable" Miles looks out at the gray sky "a place where someone totally different can stay" grace moans "then where exactly are we going to GO THEN?!"

"I've been looking up different planets in the solar system. There's one without any pollution. With war, with life" Miles looks back at grace "the planets name. Is earth" he says "and it's the only other place that we could go to. Another place we can restart without letting anyone know that were not them. If we could get everyone over there and always be in disguise, we could live freely. Without the comet problem...without ANY problems what so ever..."

Miles looks out the window again "can you please come with me grace? I don't want you to stay here. Please gracy

Please..."