Bath Bubbles ~Part 1~ (SMUT/FLUFF)

Also, btw: most of my story's parts will be in 'self'-pov but if you want one from Mark's or more his pov, just ask me!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SELF POV:

"Mark?" I called out, "Baby, I'm home." No answer, 'huh, he must be recording' I thought to myself. I placed my keys and purse on the kitchen counter next to the door. I love this new place, it's still small- but a perfect size for two people. It's also a ground-floor apartment -which I love- and it has an INCREDIBLE floor plan. I opened the fridge and bent down to get a beer bottle when I was startled by Mark.

"You gonna get me one, too?" He asked, shooting me a sly smile. "No." I said, joking with him. "Well, I'll just get one myself." Mark walked around the fridge door and behind me. He bent over me, which put his crotch up against my ass. "Aaaand, got one. Thanks for all the help, babe... What a fiance you are." I knew Mark was kidding around, we always do things like that. He placed a small kiss on my cheek. Mark was still pushed against me, leaning down. He was heavy at this point, but not enough to make me collapse. 

"You're welcome." I joked, slightly 'adjusting' myself against him, looking for a snack. 

CONVERSATION: 

Mark: "Don't do that."

Self: "Don't do what."

Mark: "That thing you just did."

Self: "Oh, you mean this thing?" *I slightly rocked my hips back and forth, brushing against Mark's gym shorts with the fabric of my jeans.*

Mark: "THAT! DON'T DO THAAAATTTT!"

SELF POV:

"THAT! DON'T DO THAAAATTTT!" Mark whined at me, but I knew he wanted more... And so did I. I stood up from the fridge and closed the door. I tuned to face Mark, "What if I don't want to?" I asked in a seductive voice. Mark just looked at me and smirked. He pulled me closer to him by my waist and planted a light kiss on my lips. 

"But, as much as I want to, I'm saving myself for marriage." Mark busted out laughing, almost chocking on his sip of beer. "Oh please, (y/n)! I'm honestly surprised we haven't already fucked on the counter yet." I looked at Mark with pure lust in my eyes, "yet...." I pushed Mark against the kitchen wall and kissed him roughly. I tugged at the hem of his shirt and he lifted his arms up. I pulled it off of him and threw it to the side. I looked at his chest, and down at his abdomen. "Did it hurt?" I asked, looking at the long incision scar on his stomach. "Did wha- oh, yeah. For a little while, but I hid most of the pain so that you and my mom wouldn't get even more stressed out than you two already were." Mark smiled at me and kissed me quickly. I traced my index finger down his scar and over the others from his previous surgery. "Mark, I don't mean for this to sound weird.... But you're beautiful." He chuckled, "Not as beautiful as you." I looked up at Mark and smiled. "I'm so exhausted! Wedding dress shopping is hard work... Lemme tell ya'."

"Well, why don't we fix that with a hot bath my love?" Mark said, grabbing my hand and walking through our room and to the bathroom. He closed the door behind him. He lit the few candles we had in there and turned the water on, letting it heat up before closing the drain.