We Need To Talk...

(BEFORE YOU BEGIN: This isn't meant to be sad... but I've kind of been wanting to write this since Mark put out his "Rough Day - Taking A Break" video last week. Also,the photo above is markiplxer's imagine on Instagram.. IT IS NOT MINE, I DID NOT MAKE IT, ALL CREDITS FOR THE PICTURE GO TO HER. Also, check out her page... it's great. (:

Forewarning: sad, but not depressing.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*DAY BEFORE HE PUT THE VIDEO OUT*

I woke up feeling different this morning, again... feeling like something was out of place. I've felt like this for the last couple weeks, but I don't know why. 'I just don't feel as happy as I used to...' I pondered on my thoughts for awhile before heading down stairs, taking note that Mark had already left to go record at the Grump space. "He's already gone.... again." I sighed and made myself a cup of coffee; taking the framed picture of Mark and I, that was next to the coffee pot, in my hand. 'We used to look so happy... now we don't wait until the other is awake to leave, or the other is ready for bed and go together.' I poured a tiny amount of creamer into my cup and stirred it, spacing out and thinking about all the good time's Mark and I have shared...

*FLASHBACK*

"Babe, can you come here please?" I walked down the hallway to Mark's room, assuming that's where he was since he said he would be doing a livestream with Wade. I slightly pushed the door open, "What do you need, Mark?" I asked, smiling like an idiot towards the only man I love. "Come over here," he was whining like a child, "I want everyone to meet my lovely, incredible, beautiful, funny, smart, witty, sexy-"--"Mark!!" He laughed at me; I was shy about things like that, even after being with him almost 2 years and already having sex for a while.

I slowly made my way into the view of the camera, and leaned over so my face was in view. "Everyone, I want you to meet (Y/N). My girlfriend for the past 2 years -well, almost two years-, and hopefully for the rest of time." I looked at him and smiled quickly before waving at the camera, "Hello!" It only took a few seconds before the chat blew up with "wow she's so pretty" or "nice pick Mark ;)" and even "I hope you two are happy together!" I took note of that one "We are very happy! Thank you." I answered, whilst draping my arm's over Mark's shoulders.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I sighed again, 'Maybe that's the problem...maybe we just can't make each other happy anymore.' I felt tears start to swell in my eyes as I thought of living my life with out Mark next to me... 'I love him so much.. maybe just a break or something? And I know I'm not the only one feeling this... he's been distant lately.' With the things I've been through, I automatically came to the worst conclusion ever... hastily dropping to my knees and sobbing into my hands. 

"I just love him so much... but I hate seeing him unhappy."

~A FEW HOURS LATER~

I've been thinking about this.... "problem" all day long, not knowing how to go about it and not wanting to say anything. 'What if he just wants to leave for good? What if it causes a huge fight? What if he kicks me out?' I started sobbing again, but quickly wiped the tears away when I heard the front door unlock. "Babe, I'm home." 'That's another things that's different.. We used to joke like Lucy and Ricky (from I love Lucy), when he would come home he'd drop his stuff, open his arms and shout "HONEY, I'M HOME." no matter where I was.' "I'm in here Mark." 

I could tell he took immediate notice to my mood. He sat down next to me and put his hard over mine... "We nee-"--"We need to-" Mark stopped and told me to go first, "I think we should talk." He sighed and looked down, "I do, too."--"So we both know where this is going?" I asked shakily, trying to hold back the tears. He let out a quite mhmm and nodded his head. "Okay, well.. if we both know what this is about, I'll go pack a few things and get a hotel room." I got up from the couch and walked to the bedroom, pulling out the suitcase Mark bought for me.