Bath Bubbles ~Part 2~

Mark stood up from the tub, he was was sitting on the edge waiting for the water to heat up before closing the drain. He walked up to me and put his body against mine, looking down at me with that handsome smile of his that could kill. (By the way, if you're anything like me- you're short, I'm only 5'1 ;-; and Mark's 5'10.. so that's why "he looks down" or "you look up") He put his face at the same level as me, just barely brushing his lips against mine. He was grabbing the soap bottle. "Mark, stop teasing!" I said, whining like a child. "How am I even teasing you?" Mark looked at me with a crooked grin. I can't help but smile whenever he looks at me. Even if it's a blank stare. Mark poured a good amount of soap into the tub, which made it foam up to the brim of the bleached cast iron.

MARKS POV:

'How does someone get THAT beautiful?' I thought to myself, letting my eyes explore (y/n)'s body. I walked up to her and put a hand around her waist and cupped her cheek with the other. "Let's get these off, shall we." I asked, looked at her attire. She just smiled and nodded at me. I put my face in-front of hers and smile slightly before kissing her. Her lips are so soft, so sweet. I longed to taste the rest of her. We've had sex before, a lot too.. But I just want tonight to be different. It's not like we just always fuck each other's brains out- even though that's always amazing- but I want this to be special tonight. I've been planning this all day. "You get undressed and I'll be right back. Okay, love?"

"Okay." she smiled, 'That smile is going to kill me one day'

SELF POV:

Mark told me to get undressed and get in the tub. He said he'd be right back, but I wondered what he was doing. I heard him rustle around in our room and what I think is the kitchen- assuming since I heard the freezer and a couple cabinet doors open and close. 'What is that man doing?' I thought about what it might be.. 'Nothing special is tonight, right? Not mine or his birthdays, those are still a few months away. Not an anniversary of anything. Huh, I don't know....' I let it slip my mind as I got undressed. I looked at myself in the mirror. Scars (<- I have scars from a past relationship -that resulted in multiple surgeries- up and down my right side, but you can make them whatever you want. They could also be birth marks if you want?) and stretch marks galore. I was comfortable with my body , though. Mark thinks that I'm beautiful, and his is the only opinion that matters to me. After looking myself over again, I walked to the tub and slowly got in. "Ssssssss. Jesus Christo Mark, are you trying to boil me alive or something!?" I could hear Mark's low chuckled coming from the other side of the wall. I was finally in before Mark came back into the bathroom with a bottle of wine, two glasses, and a couple bags of something- I didn't know what it was. He set down the wine and glasses, then proceeded to open the mysterious bags. He grabbed a handful of what they were and tossed them in the tub. They were rose peddles, "Mark, these are lovely... But, what's the occasion." "Nothing special, I just wanted to be romantic... Is there something wrong with that?" Mark smiled at me. "No." I said, looking back at Mark. 'He's so handsome, everything about him. His hair, his smile, his skin, he weird-kind-of beard... just everything. I'm so lucky that I'm the one spending the rest of my life with him. I couldn't ask for anyone better. HELL, there IS NO ONE better that Mark Edward Fischbach. The love of my life, and my soon-to-be husband.' My train of though was interrupted by Mark putting on ocean sounds, which are my favorite by the way (That's just my opinion, you want make it whatever you want in your head. (: ) Mark looked at me and took his shirt off, flexing his muscles, "Look at how manly and strong I am." He said then turned around to show of the muscles around his shoulders and upper-back. "Look at that cute butt!" (Mark does have a nice but though ~.-.~) Mark giggled and did a funny little dance that made me laugh at his adorableness (imagine Mark doing the 'butt dance' Ian and Anthony form Smosh did in YouTube Rewind 2014) "Just get in here you goofball." "As you wish, m'lady." Mark stripped himself of his clothes, grabbed the wine and the glasses then got into the tub with me. Mark handed me a glass of the red wine and started a conversation. "So, did you find a dress.. or?"

CONVERSATION:

Self: "Yeah, it's beautiful. It's simple but still elegant. I didn't want to go crazy or anything with it. And I DEFINITELY didn't wall the ballgown-poofy-stuff because I'm too short for those. But it didn't find a sweetheart neck line with a silhouette shape. Wanna see?"

Mark: "Isn't that bad luck?"

Self: "No, it's only bad luck for you to see ME in it before we get married." *Grabbed my phone form the table next to the tub and found the picture* (the one above^^^)

Mark: "Oh my god, (y/n). You're going to look so beautiful in that."

SELF POV:

"Thank you." I smiled at him. He set my phone back on the small tabled and I leaned towards him, placing my lips on his. We moved almost in-sync. I felt one of Mark's hand slide down my back, around my rear and then to my thigh. He rubbed his thumb back and forth on my leg, teasing me. He started to slowly, and I mean SLOWLY, slide his hand between my legs. He traced a finger in between my lips which granted him a small moan form me. He smiled and started kissing me again. He started to rub my clit before pushing one of his fingers in me, then another. Whilst doing that he began rubbing his thumb on my clit while making small circular motions on me. "Mark, let's get out of here and go back to the bedroom." I managed to say. "Or should we go to the kitchen?" Mark looked into my eyes and the ends of his lips curved into a devious smile. He got out and in-turn helped me out before picking me up bridal style and taking me to the kitchen.

"Oh my- this counter is cold!" I said, jumping a little as Mark set me down. He giggled slightly and started kissing me again. I felt his tongue flick at my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Our tongues danced together as if it was already choreographed. Mark placed his hand where it was just a few moments ago, then leaned to my ear and whispered, "I love how wet you get for me baby." Mark voice was so low, and even the way he said that send chills down my spine. Mark kissed my neck and collar bone, leaving a couple small bruises in the process. He pushed on me slightly. Telling me without words to lean back. I did as he wanted. He kissed around my collar bone again then my breasts, down to my stomach and stopping in-between my legs. He looked up and me and raised an eyebrow. I bit my lips as I nodded in approval.

(THIS IS WERE THE INTENSE SMUT BEGINS, SO DON'T GET ALL BUTTHURT)

Mark licked hip lips before placing his tongue on my clit, tracing around it and over it as I let moans escape me. He slid his tongue over my entrance, making me jolt at the pleasure. Mark brought his face back up to mine, and in the sexiest voice I've ever heard come out of him and said, "Get down." Mark was extremely dominant, but I'm more than okay with that. He put a finger under my chin and brought my lips to his. He pulled away from me and started to turn me around. "Wait.." I said, turned back to him. "What's wrong baby?" He asked, slight concern in his eyes. "There's something I want to do." I looked at Mark and down at his rock hard member. "And what's that?" he asked, already knowing what I was going to do. I pushed Mark against the counter and kiss his jawline and down his neck. I looked at him with lust-filled eyes and slowly got on my knees. I placed my mouth around the tip, licking it slightly causing Mark to let out a low moan. I looked up at him, and licked from the base to the tip before taking as much of him in my mouth that I could. Mark was big, and I swear to God, he's gotten bigger since out first time. I started moving my head back and forth go a little fast every time. I placed a hand around his large member and started stroking it.

It wasn't long until I felt a warm liquid run down the back of my throat. I brought my face back to his. "Uhm.. Babe... You missed a little." Mark wiped the small amount of his cum that was left on my bottom lip, and I licked it of his finger. Mark kissed me again before turning me around. I had to stand on my tip toes for my hips to lay on the counter. Mark placed a large hand on my upper back, pushing my upper half down on the cold granite.

MARK'S POV:

I loved how dominant (y/n) lets me be. I just like being in charge, and the pleasure she wants out-weighs mine. I would do anything for her, whether it was this, or jump off a high cliff into freezing water with her. I placed one hand on her hip, and with the other I traced a finger across her pussy. "You want this baby?" I asked. "Please..." she whined, voice trembling . I grabbed my member and slowly pushed it into her, I felt her wince at the pain... but that was normal, she was just so tight, and I love that.