Just This Once ~PART 1~ (SMUT)

Most people want a one night stand, no strings attached, sex without love.

Well, if your one of those people; you've come to the right place.

(Also it's about Mark (markiplier), obvi /(.u.)\ ~~

(y/f/n)- your friend's name

Also, this is placed when Mark started college at UC to be an engineer (still living in Cincinnati.)

And you're whatever you'd like to be. c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV:

"Fuck this shit!" I exclaimed as I threw down my notes, "College sucks ass, let's forget about it for tonight, yeah?" I looked over to my best friend, (y/f/n) whom is also my roommate. She shot me a sideways smile, "And what were you thinking we'd do?" "Dress like skanks- somewhat like skanks- and go out for the night! OOOOHHHH, there's a new bar that opened a few nights ago!" (y/f/n) stood up and headed to her room, "Then let's get ready to have some... 'fun'." The way she put the emphasis on fun was what she wanted.

I've never been the kind of girl for a one night stand. We'll, I've never had one. I just think it's kind of wrong to have sex with someone and forget it ever happened... I thought about it for a moment, 'Just this once.'

I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower, just washing my body so that I didn't have to blow-dry my hair (don't even judge, as girls... we've ALL been there.). I hoped out of the steamy serenity and to my room. From the decision I made earlier, I picked out a tight, black dress with lacey sleeves and a slit in the front. Since I have a slightly bigger chest (if you don't just skip this sentence, sorry ;-;) I figured it would be good enough to show what I have, but not over-doing it. After picking that out I just picked a pair of simple black pumps. NO jewelry, I HATE jewelry. I walked into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

~Time skip to finishing up and getting ready to leave~

After putting on my shoes I looked in the mirror once again to make sure that I looked good. (y/f/n) noticed my doing and make a comment, "DAMN BABY, I'm fixins ta fuck ya." (lel, Wonderlust reference.) I laughed at her joke. "Oh please, I'm not going home with any guy tonight." 'Stop lying to yourself! You're going to find a handsome guy tonight and let him ravage your insides.' I was shocked by my out thought, but thinking about sex with no strings attached.... maybe it could be a one time thing. 'Hell, it IS a one time thing. Do you not understand ONE NIGHT stand!?' Oh, shut up me....

~Another time skip to entering the bar~

MARK'S POV:

"Mark, hey man..." Wade looked at me holding up an empty beer bottle, "You want another?" I nodded my head quickly and gave him a couple bucks to pay. I was scanning the bar, looking at all the beautiful girls there. Noticing a few here and there. I wasn't necessarily looking to hook up with anyone, but just dance. Have a little fun. My thought we're interrupted by Bob commenting on a girl walking in. (I just want to say that Bob isn't doing this behind Mandy's back.. in this she's okay with Bob noticing other girls are pretty.. But she also know the he ONLY sees her (<Mandy.)) "Look at her Mark." "She's okay..." "NO! Not the one with the black hair, the OTHER one!" I nearly chocked on my last sip of beer when I saw her standing there. That dress that fit her just right, her (h/c) hair that fell across her shoulders, she was incredibly beautiful. "Yeah, THAT one." Bob said, laughing along with Mandy at the fact I almost chocked. "Go talk to her!" Mandy said, pushing my back a little. "I will later, she JUST walked in."

A few minutes later Bob and Mandy left the bar, they said the were getting 'tired and wanted to go home.' I also noticed that Wade hadn't returned yet... probably talking to a girl (jsyk: Wade and Molly weren't together yet.)'Great, I'm alone. AGAIN. Jesus Christ, assholes... well, maybe I'll just head back home.' I started to grab my phone and text Wade I was leaving when someone came up and asked me, "What's a handsome guy like you doing sitting alone like this?" When I looked up I noticed that it was the girl from earlier, the girl Bob told me to look at.

SELF POV:

(y/f/n) was off dancing with a guy 'like usual' I thought to myself. I looked around the bar, taking in my surroundings when I noticed him. He was tall, short black hair that made a kind of faux-hawk, thin glasses and judging by the shirt a pretty nice build. He was alone, and hoping he didn't have a girl with him, I walked over to him.

I felt way more confidant than I have in a ling time, so I opened my mouth and said, "What's a handsome guy like you doing sitting alone like this?" He looked up at me and into my eyes, 'my god... he's gorgeous.' "Nothing. Not a DAMN thing." He paused for a moment, "My friend left with his girlfriend and my other is probably with a girl, too." This was my chance to ask, "What about you, where's your girlfriend?" He laughed, loudly. "You think I have a girlfriend!? HA. No, my last relationship didn't end so well. And I just, I don't know... I guess I haven't really been looking." I felt bad for him, but I was also happy that he was single. "Well, I'm sorry to hear that... uhh." He smiled, "Mark." I repeated after him. The way I said his name made his eyes sparkle. "Enough about me. Since you asked if I had a girlfriend.. I'm guessing that you don't have a boyfriend?" I wanted to play a trick on him. "Wow, I've barely been here for five minutes and you're hitting on me!? Really, Mark? And you think I wouldn't have a boyfriend.. Am I not pretty enough? HE doesn't think so! Asshole.." He looked shocked and started to apologize, stutterer whilst doing so. I stopped him, "Mark... Mark, stop! I was kidding." He let out a large exhale... "But do you have a boyfriend, or..." I smiled at him slightly, "No. I've been single since I moved here for college." I saw a slight interest spark in Mark's eyes, "Oh cool! Where do you go?" "University of Cincinnati, for (what you're studying)." Mark seemed completely taken by surprise. "How do I not see a beautiful girl like you around!? I go there to, engineering."

'a beautiful girl like you'

~Time skip to about an hour later~

"OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS SONG (Foreigner, Feels Like The First Time)... MAAARRRRRK, come dance with me." I grabbed his hand and practically drug him to the floor. He didn't seem to into it, "What, you don't like to dance?" He shrugged his shoulders, "I just don't dance that much." I grabbed Mark's hands and put them on my hips, "What about now?" He smiled and started 'dancing' along. I turned so my back was facing him, we weren't like dirty dancing.. not bumping and girding or anything like that, but enough to get him going.. Which was enough for me, too. I turned back to face Mark, I looked at him then at his lips, biting my bottom one. I wasn't wearing incredibly tall heals, and I'm only 5'3 so he towers over me (Mark's 5'10). He placed a hand on my face and kissed me for a moment.

We both knew what was about to happen.

'Just this once.' A smile crept it's way onto my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeeyyyy, this will only be one more part... but I already know how it's going to end. c;

So yeah, tell me if you guys liked it ^.^

LOVE TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT/DAY/AFTERNOON

<3