ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Jin opened his eyes and sat on the couch yawning. He sometimes wake up at night. He looked at jungook who was sleeping soundly. He smiled and walked to washroom. When he was about to come out of washroom he heard some whimpering.
He knew that and came out to see jungook trying to change his side. He smiled sadly walking to jungook side and held him change side turning him to right.
Jin chuckled when jungook hummed. He sat there caressing his cheeks that were having the softness back. Jin sighed remembering jungook wounds. It's 4th day since jungook shifted with him and jin didn't let him sleep alone.
Wanting to be close to him. Jin laid there slowly moved closer and kept caressing his cheeks..
"mmm.. Mom..." jin flinched and his heart felt a pang.
"yes... Baby. I am here" jin didn't want jungook to realise the reality. Although his heart felt broken.
"mmm.. Mommy" a single tear escaped jin eyes without his knowing. He moved closer pulling him in his arms and felt jungook nuzzling his chest making him smile. He patted jungook back soothingly and pecked his forehead.
"sleep baby... I am here"

Jungook hummed and clenched jin pajamas

--
Jin was the first one to wake up he pulled away from the hug and smiled at the sleeping boy. He leaned kissing his forehead and walked out.
"good morning." lisa turned to him with her soft smile.
"ohh.. Hey.. Good morning. Jungook sleeping?"
"yes. Can you make his breakfast I'll feed him on bed. I think he is having pain."
"what is he okay?" lisa was about to rush but stopped when jin came in her way.
"mom.. He went through multiple surgeries... You know that. I think it's related to that. I'll take him to doctor after lunch don't worry."
Lisa sighed and nodded.
"okay okay...what you want?"
"same as jungook. I'll shower until then"
Jin kept thinking about jungook in the shower.

When he entered the room he saw jungook up but trying to sit but failing. He was close to crying and flinching when touching his legs.
"hey... Good morning.". Jin placed the tray aside and helped jungook sit up.
Jin caught him staring at him and he smiled pinching his cheeks.
"let's get fresh up before break fast get cold"
Jin moved closer making jungook quickly lift his arms to hold jin shoulder and neck while jin carried him in bridal style and placed on the chair he got for jungook.
He kept staring at jungook while he washed his face and brushed.
"done.." jungook turned to jin and shyly opened his arms to which jin chuckled and carried his out placing on bed.
"Hyung i am okay... I can eat all by myself.. You eat yours". Jin smiled embarrassed and placed the bowl on jungook lap but after pinching his cheeks making him grin.
__
"jungook?"
"yes Hyung?"
"select a color" jungook confusingly muttered pink and jin smiled vanishing in his washroom.
"wow jungook looking so cuteee" jin cooed attaching a shirt to jungook making him blush.

"you want something in lunch?"
Jin arched his eyebrow when jungook sgocked his head. Jungook stared at him them looked down.
" pudding" jungook mumbled and jin smiled nodding.
"i know a place we will eat from there in way." jin informed making jungook confuse
"we going somewhere?"
"yes we are to doctor. You was whimpering last night" jin said tying his shoes and looked up.
"oh I am so-"
"i was already awake that time. So don't need to say sorry you are ready so let's go?"
Jungook nodded and opened his arms sighing.
He rested his head on jin chest liking the touch and warmth.
"you both going?" jungook was so into his warmth and was feeling great that he didn't noticed lisa voice or her coming toward him pecking his cheeks.
"he is sleeping" lisa whispered to whick jin eyes widen and looked down.
"okay little boy" jungook hands tightened when jin tried to place him on seat making him chuckle..
"jungook... Wake up.... Jungook"
"oh... I amm..."
"shh shh. Go back to sleep if you want.. It's okay" jin said caressing his cheeks and pinching after. Jungook nodded and buckled himself while jin started the car. The way to cafe was short. And jin chuckled at jungook who was now cheered up after eating his pudding and talking to jin in excitement and energy he had the day jin rescued him.
"woah. Hyung look at that. That woman.. Is she old.? Hyung he have so many piercing. Woah" jin grinned and parked the car in hospital parking lot opening the door where jungook was sitting.
"ready?"
"Hyung..." jungook looked here and there and jin saw fear in his eyes.
"hm?"
"no operation right?"
"we getting only check up don't worry" jin waited until jungook nodded and sighed.
"calm down" jin placed his palm on jungook chest staring in his eyes. Jungook nodded wrapping his arms around jin neck pulling in a hug.
"i don't feel safe without you...."
"it's okay... You are safe now"
Jungook tightened his hold and closed his eyes.
"jungook let go we have an appointment." jungook loosened a little in embarrassment letting jin carry him to doctor room.
Jin greeted the doctor placing jungook on a bed and handing jungook reports to him.
"mr. Jeon you should be okay by now.. Where you have pain?"
Jungook looked at jin eyes wavering and tears threatening to fell when doctor lifted his leg and placed on a stoll he bit his lips hard doctor slowly pulled all his pants to his top thigh.
Jungook lost it.
" ahh. Agh. " he sobbed and jin quickly pulled him in a side hug. Jungook held his waist.
"agh.. Hyung.. H-h- it's paining.!"
Doctor quickly placed his leg down.
"shh shh it's okay."
"mr.. Kim. Calm him down. I haven't even touched his leg that hard." doctor explained to that jin motioned him okay and wait.
"aww. Look at me. Hm?"
"i- i - felt my. Leg. Torn"
"all is okay. Look at me." jungook pulled away and jin leaned down to his eyes level.
"all is okay. Just a little bit okay? We will try slowly this time hm?"
"n-n-not hurting left leg that much. Right can't even-even m-move" jin nodded wiping his tears.
"laid him down I'll check it."
Jin placed jungook on bed holding his hand in his patting it with other hand. While the doctor placed his legs under a machine where beam of blue light came. Jungook held jin hand tightly already feeling something bad coming.
"look here. Mr. Kim. The tissues here on right leg aren't joining but on left they are working greatly."
"so what's the solution?"
"am i disabled now Hyung?"