Chapter 77

Jungkook was sitting sketching whatever came in his mind. It's 4th month of his pregnancy.. He was stroking his little bump and sketching with smile believing seokjin is okay too.

he is okay and he is patiently waiting for seokjin.. But he wasn't okay.

Doctor informed jimin that the pregnancy have so many complications. And Jungkook isn't well and his womb isn't strong to carry the baby. But jimin begged. He knows if they make decision like that something might happen but that's the only thought keep jungkook alive.

Nothing will change.. Jungkook won't be in his senses jungkook was so much depressed. The news of baby that is keeping him happy. He is sad but he pushed and try to be happy for the baby

"jungkook we need to go for signing up out project "

Jungkook nodded and stood up quickly making him feel dizzy all of the sudden thankfully eunwoo was beside him and caught him.

"i told you so many times. You are not alone. Think about my niece"

Jungkook sighed and held onto eunwoo arm walking out of the study room kissing the sketch he was making.

"I'll be back soon seokjin "

Eunwoo let him do with sigh. Whole room was filled with small and big sketches of seokjin.

No one stopped him because that's what made jungkook go through his time. After graduation jungkook didn't had any activity.. He would sit in his room talking to himself or seokjin portrait.
When eunwoo got a project of an exhibition.. He quickly got jungkook in and jungkook accepted because eunwoo kept pushing him to do.

"alright alright. "

"you craving something? "

"not much.. I'll be happy if i get chocolate ice-cream.. Where is eomma and appa? "

"uncle at his boutique and aunt went to grocery "
Jungkook nodded and smiled at seokjin car. No one let him drive after getting to know his pregnancy. He was so much spoiled. They didn't let jungkook lock the door so they can hear if jungkook call for them.

"how long it will take? We are already done. I am tired "

As jungkook groaned the manager came with papers.

"i am so sorry.. It took a while. Here are your payout checks. We would love to have your both skills next time"

Jungkook smiled at the man as he handed papers to eunwoo.

Soon they were done with lunch. Jungkook didn't know if pineapple pizza exists. He was so much hungry so he ate much to his limit.
Eunwoo held him in the car as they drove to the mall.

"why are we at the mall? "

"because.. I am getting you some clothes.. And some for our little angel"

Jungkook sighed.. Another day of his family pampering him.. So he let him do. Eunwoo was on video call with lisa and his family while he walked beside eunwoo.

He was still feeling dizzy but he tried to control for the sake of eunwoo happy face.

"eunwoo enough..  I am tired "

Eunwoo looked back and quickly turned the video call off. He held jungkook arms who looked so weak.

"what happened? "

"get me back home. Please.. I am tired "

Jungkook said in daze but eunwoo held him tightly leaving the clothes and stuff he bought there. He hurried jungkook to elevator.
He got worried when jungkook breathing got unstable..

"i.. Feel. "

"no no. You are not feeling anything. We are getting you to hospital "

"no i am fine "

Eunwoo groaned and took him to parking lot. In the middle of the way jungkook passed out that made eunwoo panicked he sat with him in the middle of the parking lot.

"jungkook.. Wake up. We need to get to the car. "
"i... want.. Seokjin "

Eunwoo cried patting his cheeks that made jungkook open his eyes..

"that's right.. Stay with me. We are just close to the car"

"seo... Seookjin"

Jungkook mumbled when eunwoo carried him to the car.
When eunwoo helped him get into the car   jungkook body jolted back.

"you okay? "

Jungkook nodded and smiled at eunwoo.

"i.. I. "

Jungkook head fell and eunwoo quickly put in the seat running to drive to hospital.. His eyes widened when he heard jungkook whimpers and cries.

"ahhh hurt"

Jungkook head fell while holding his bump.. He felt dizzy but eunwoo held him.

"jungkook hold on we are going to hospital. You going to be okay "

Jungkook groaned abd eunwoo worriedly placed his hand on jungkook knee to calm him.. But he was panicking about it.

"you going to be okay "

_____________
Jungkook was directed to emergency.. Eunwoo sat outside the ICU while calling jungkook family.

In no time all came and jimin was trying to calm down all the family.. He thought jungkook will be able to go through this complications but he was wrong.. He should have told them.

After 30 minutes doctor came out with a sigh she removed her mask.

"jungkook is bleeding so much.. We need to get the fetus out or jungkook won't survive "

Lisa stood up crying.

"save my son please. Save my son"

Doctor nodded and walked inside the emergency room again..

"husband? "

nurse asked and that made all stiff. Eunwoo cried loudly feeling guilty that he shouldn't have taken Jungkook out.

Jimin gulped and looked at the family who just cried and hoseok tried to calm his wife.

"seokjin.. Kim seokjin.. Kim seokjin is the fiancé name of kim jungkook "

The nurse nodded and took a paper out reading out loud.

"July  24th.. The baby girl death.. Time 6:12 pm. Reason of death.. Weak womb, excess bleeding due to stress and pressure "

Lisa sank to floor while jimin patted eunwoo shoulders who felt hurt and lost.  He is the reasoj of jungkook state. He took his best friend to this state.

"no no"

Jimin gulped and took the paper from nurse.  Who bowed and walked back in.

"uncle.. Please.. Don't be like that.. How will we handle jungkook of we are like this? "

"seokjin.. How will we answer seokjin that we couldn't take care of his jungkook just for 5 months? "

Lisa cried to his fill sobbing blaming herself that she couldn't take care of his son while his other son was away?
.
.
.
.
.
☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ