Chapter 46

Jungkook turned and looked up at his Hyung who went silent and not even blinking. He shocked him a little but that didn't work.

"Hyung. "

"hyungieee"

  jin came back to relaity and looked at jungkook.

"what happened Hyung? "

"no nothing.. You eat"

"you sure you okay? "

jin faked a smile and hugged jungkook who was on his lap.

"hmm all is okay. How is Your headache? "

"a little less. "

jungkook said setting bowl of soup on table turning in jin arms and leaned up a little wrapping his arms around jin and tighten it.
No one said anything. Jin felt his heart broken because jungkook doesn't remember anything. And jungkook felt he is missing something. He doesn't know. But he is missing it.

"Hyung.. I-"

"ding dong"

"let me check "

jin said to jungkook placing him on sofa when the bell rang.

"why you are here? And how you got to know room number? "

jin inraged at the girl who was trying to flirt with him the night before. Jungkook hearing this walked to the door. And his eyes widen. Slowly by slowly all memories rushed through his mind.

*flashhhhh back*

He breathed heavyly taking in why his Hyung looked so troubled. He held the wall eyes welling up with happiness to saddness and then smiled. He needs to make it up the sadness he caused.

"i. Can i come in? I promise it will take a minute "

"no i don't want to.. My baby is inside who you made angry at me last night.. I don't want to hear anything.!!! "

"i.. Came to apologize please "

the girl begged and jin sighed not wanting to yell more.

"from who..? "

jungkook appeared and wrapped his arms around jin torso glaring at girl

"you"

the girl whispered embarrassed

"and why? "

"i just felt guilty and your dad came to me.. Yelling he will complain and I'll be fired. I am sorry. I didn't know you are in something.. I am sorry. Please.. "

"don't worry you won't be fired.  I don't want to. See you. Go! "

jin pushed her closing the door.He turned to jungkook who had troubled expression.

"bab-"

"Hyung.. Did i said that? Really? " 

jin took him to couch sitting beside each other and held his hand in his.

"forget the night baby. tell me now.. You are conscious now and in senses.. Tell me that do you love me as a couple and like in love that way? "

jungkook could see the fear in jin voice and eyes. He smiled pulling his hands to his lips and kissed every part of his hand looking up at jin awaiting eyes.

"yes... I love you Hyung... So  much. I am sorry for forg- "

Jin pulled him forward catching his lips. Jungkook smiled and his hands reached jin locks while jin was leaning making him move and jin was straddling his thighs.

"i love you too baby. Don't be sorry. I understand. But now you can't. Because we both are in senses. "

jungkook smiled panting and nodded.

"i won't.. I love you so much "

"i love you too... I love you so much! "

jin sat up taking jungkook on his lap as he giggled.

"mine. All mine. "

jin whispered against his lips staring in his eyes..

"all yours Hyung! "

There kisses and make out started at sofa and reached to bed not breaking the kisss. Jin was hungry and same was jungkook. Jin couldn't seem to move away he wasnted those lips on his forever.

"oh my God baby.. I love you. Mmmph"

jin didn't gave jungkook time as he pushed his tongue inside his carven sucking his tongue making him moan out loud and held jin shoulder.

"i love doing this. These lips are mine now. "

jin looked at him caressing his swollen lips with his thumb and other holding his waist.
Jungkook nodded but his eyes moved back when jin started licking his neck and bitting it caressing his curves.

"ugh Hyung! "

jungkook yelped when jin but hard and licked afterwards.

"all mine"

jungkook smiled and pulled jin down to him

"i would like to mark too.. "

he whispered making jin smirk. Jin laid down beside him and jungkook jumped on him kissing his face neglecting his lips and started bitting his nape to earlobe making jin groan.

"ugh baby. Mm"

jungkook smiled after finishing his art work sitting on his thighs.

"now. Hyung you are mine. You can't let anyone flirt with you "

Jin smiled.

"what about me? "

"hm? "

    "i don't like your eunwoo friend... I don't lik-"

"don't worries Hyung. He is straight and have girlfriend now. "

jungkook grinned knowing jin get jealous of the duo friendship

"really? I didn't know that"

"because you was always jealous. "

jungkook whispered kissing him again.

"hmm maybe. Let's cancel today's plan. You have headache and i want you near today "

"not maybe always. And  headache is gone... "

"you have headache and that's what you will tell mom and dad. For now come here baby.. "

---
Woops 👀