Chapter 17

They video called ken as he is on trip and they made hoseok talk as Sergent kim.

Ken was on video called and jin and namjoon were sitting having the ptcl in front of them while ken was acting he lost jungook his nephew and in so much pain. Jin clenched his jaw wanting to kill ken already.
"sir. As i informed you this all is being taken care of under Sergent kim. Sir you put my job in danger too...." jin acted to be in worry and suddenly the ptcl rang and jin acted to be scared and held his hand on the handle and put on his ear.
"sir ken.. Sergent kim would like to talk to you.."
Ken nodded.. And jin put it on speaker.
"mr. KEN WANG." Ken eyes widen at the rough voice.
"yes. Good to hear you Sergent kim..."
"BUT I AM NOT GLAD TO HEAR YOU!!"
"um-"
"i put you. I put that kid in your protection after making sure you are going to make that kid feel he have a family.."
"sir i didn't do-"
"SHUT UP!!. I TOLD YOU. EVEN A SINGLE PIN UNDER MY TEAM AND SUPERVISION IS MINE. AND I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT. THAT KID WAS SAVED BY ME. AND HE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU JIN. I TOLD YOU TO VISIT HIM WHY YOU DIDN'T DO. YOU WOULD BE GONE FROM THIS JOB IN AN HOUR. AND YOU KANG WANG. YOU HAVE WARNED AND QUESTIONED MY SERVICE TO NATION. DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING. ONLY ONE SIGNAL IS ENOUGH FOR YOU TO BE BANKRUPT AND IN GRAVES!!! STAY LOW BECAUSE SERGENT KIM HAVE AN EYES ON YOU !!! "
Ken was shaking. He never heard the biggest CIA agent Sergent kim.
------
Call ended now. Jin and ken

" i am sorry i couldn't save my nephew. Can i have his remain-"
"don't mention it sir.. The time we could get his body out it was already burned. Nothing left. And was nothing but ashes. We have it in our store but CIA TEAM took it."
"ahh i guess they can care of it more than me... Okay. I am sorry you lost job"
"it's okay sir. It's the karma i wasn't putting attention on my duties. I'll go to my village and help my dad. Thank you."
Jin closed the video call and put the ptcl on fire throwing in bin and sighing.
"all went well. Ken doesn't have anything left to do with jungook. He is fine."
"still keep an eye on him until then I'll file jungook name change to make sure when he come out of shelter. No one can see him as jeon but kim"
"that's good boss. I'll instruct team"

--
"boss. What we will do?"
"nothing"
"why?"
"we needed only shares from him and we got it. So stop the drug dealers for a while and do keeping everything low. We don't need to care and worry about that kid. We already wanted to get rid of him good thing now all is done. Staying low is what we should do. "
His manager nodded going out and ken laughed looking at his shares price going up to peak.
--
" jungook... Get ready"
"huh?"
"what?"
"jungook?"
Jin walked sitting beside jungook.. And caressed his head.
"we are going to embassy all is ready. We need to make a name card. We wil file a case of changing your surname. Are you okay with it?" jungook looked in his eyes and smiled nodded.
"if you think something. Of course it will be for good."
Jin smiled holding his hand.
"what you want to do about your uncle?"
Jungkook looked into his eyes and gulped a shallow breath.
"let him be.. It's not like i want any money.. Because of this money.. I lost my parents.. I don't want to loose anyone now.. He thinks i am dead and let him live his life as he wants.. I have  you now. I don't need anyone now"

Seokjin smiled pecking his hands and nodded.

" yes.. You have me now.. So we will eat in way. The embassy is far away so it will take a lot of time" jungook nodded as jin placed his dress on bed kneeling on floor again.
"is that okay now?"
"much better Hyung... Not hurting that much." jin hummed and placed slippers.
"don't wear boots then.." jungkook nodded finally he is going out after two weeks.
He walked to the door limping a little and jin smiled walking toward him pushing a cellphone in his jeans pocket making jungkook confuse.
"you won't be able to get network here in CIA. But when we are out the diameter. You will get. Look at the model. If you don't like. Hyung will change it." jungook nodded walking with jin and he placed him in backseat.
"hi Jimmy Hyung.."
"hi sweetie.. How you doing?"
"i am doing great.. How are you.?"
"i am good too let's go."
"yup."
The car started and jungook saw jin far away so he moved sitting closer to him and looked at him. He fished the cellphone out that jin pushed and he joyed hugging jin kissing his cheeks.
"you like it?"
Jungook nodded and kissed jin cheeks again.
"i love it. Thank you"