Chapter 52

A week later:

Last previous days went like a bliss. Jinkook was all time together and seeing the closeness and  too open to start making out anywhere they can and want.

Their parents didn't argued or said anything. They both were too happy and was just adoring them.

Right now jin was holding him against the wall and was kissing him like he was hungry for ages. Jhope guarded the hallway so no one whisper disturbing this son. He was glaring at any person coming or passing the way.

Jungkook hands were in jin's hair pulling him close while jin was tilting his neck trying to suck his carven.

They had went to mall buying clothes as they extended their vacations. Due to snow jungkook University extended the holidays and jin got time to spend more time with his love expressing and experiencing new things.

Lisa saw jin's hands reaching inside jungkook shirt who was moaning loudly not caring where they are.

"ahh. Hyung. Ah. Hm. Agh"

Lisa eyes widen he doesn't want to witness something like that nor want them to stop. He looked at jhope in panic.

But jin lifted jungkook up and unlocked the door to their room closing after.

Lisa wiped her imaginary sweat and walked inside their room along her husband.

"that was a close call. "

jhope exclaimed and they both laughed.

"remember we were exactly like that. "

lisa winked straddling his husband.

"yes more like that... Crazy in love.. "

jhope spoke pushing his hand in lisa skirt
making her smile.
__

"Ahh hyung."

All clothes were scattered around in room they were kissing each other while hands roaming on their body.

"hyung agh please "

Jin was kissing his neck while holding his up with his grip on waist.

"hyung can i please? "

jin smiled pulling his closer pushing strand behind his lips.

"what baby? "

"suck you hyung? "

Jin blinked and then smiled nodded.

"you can do everything baby. "

jin sat on the edge of. Bed and jungkook slowly leaned down kissing jin lips.

He moved down to kiss his neck bitting purposefully remembering the receptionist staring and flirting with his lover some time ago.

Making his way down he took jin's buds giving them attention while he heard groans with hair gripped.

He moaved his hands down to jin's manhood that was running in his mind and held it.

"ahhh. Love! "

jungkook smiled he pulled away and sat on knees with jin caressing his head.

"you sure baby? "

jin asked soflty when jungkook was staring at his cock with wide eyes.

"i am.. "

  jungkook took a breath and held jin's thighs to move closer stroking slowly while caressing the tip trying to experience what it's being like.

"ahh. Fuck love. Agh" 

he opened his lips and aligned his mouth  looking up once and saw jin parted mouth  head fallen back. He felt proud he is doing good.
He took his tongue out and started feeling the tip on his tongue. He moaned and felt jin holding his neck.

"don't tease baby. Or I'll fuck you right now"

"then do.. "

jungkook mumvled trying to take all in his little mouth but could only get half. He gagged and started using his hand stroking the remaining bobbing his head in and out.

"aghh. Yes. Right. Yes! "

He felt jin started thristing he was tearing up but not going to stop.

"baby.i am gonna. Agh. "

jungkook tightened his hold and pushed his fingers in jin's thighs as jin shot hardly filling his mouth.

Jungkook took all cleaning his lips and sucking his fingers loving it.. After few minutes he looked at jin who was panting laying on bed.
Jungkook climbed on top of his kissing his chest and laid his head there.  Jin smiled holding his waist and turned so they were at the center of the bed.

Jin used skills pulling the blanket up and covered their body with thick blanket holding each other.

"my sweet love"

"my only hyung"

Jin chuckled and closed his eyes while caressing jungkook waist in circles up and down that was reaching his butt.

"hyung don't.. Or I'll get hard. "

jin looked at him with a grin when jungkook pouted.
__
Jin made sure all the settings were up right  and texted his mother to let her know everything is ready.

Jin grinned and nodded to staff with smile running to hotel while all were there.

Jungkook was in washroom and lisa looking at him smiled walked out of room.

Jin wanted to go in kiss him hardly but held it. He needs to give jungkook surprise. As jungkook walked iut all three were standing beside jin.
Jungkook smiled at his hyung. And was about to walk but jin motioned him to stop. He stopped on his feet confused.

"love. My baby.. I present you. Kim hoseok "

jungkook grinned when his father appeared doing moon walk and stopped posing when hand on his head.

"and i present you kim lisa.. "

lisa stood up and appeared with a candle in her hands.

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion when he saw 20 on top of cake. His eyes widen and he looked up at jin. His hyung who walked to him caressing his face wiping his tears.

"hy-"

jin shushed him while a peck on his lips and moved back hugging him. Lisa placed the cake on table and then jungkook registered finding a pile of gifts on  couch.

He wiped his tears and smiled sitting on couch and held a hand out for jin who didn't waste a second sitting beside him.

Jungkook blowed the candles and intertwined his fingers with jin kissing his knuckles when tears made way down.

"oh my love. "

"i am so happy thank you"

jin nodded and held his neck kissing on forehead.

Jungkook cut the cake feeding his mom and father who pecked his head and wished for many wishes making him smile.

Finally he held the cake and lifted to his hyung who held his hand and leaned taking a bite turning his head to himself and feed jungkook a piece.

"thank you hyung. I love you"

Lisa grinned and they both walked out when jungkook bounced on jin now predicting there would be something coming up they shouldn't see.

"hyung. Thank you. I loved this surprise. I never thought i would celebrate my birthday. Thank you."

Jin nodded and rubbed his back while jungkook started Kissing his face.

"well surprises didn't end here baby.. "

jungkook pulled away and looked at his hyung.

"huh? "

"there are more love. "