Chapter 45

Jin got hos consciousness to what was happening. Jungkook was trying to push his tongue inside his mouth. Jin teased him bitting his lips.

Soon when he heard loud noises his eyes woden relazing they are in public. He pusjed jungkook slowly who groaned but jin carried him up bridal style walking out of party venue.

"i want kiss. I want... Give! Give me!! "

jungkook was punching him and jin sighed ignoring people staring at him while he walked to their hotel room.

"you want kiss? "

jin asked entering his room code making jungkook node and pout his lips. Jin enterned the room throwing him on bed hovering him.

"you love me? "

Jungkook nodded again.

"words"

"i-i love you Hyung "

"I love you too baby "

jin leaned caressing his cheeks and playing with his swollen lip with his fingers.

He slowly moved breathing on jungkook making him move and hum. His hand went to jungkook shirt caressing his beautiful curves and pushed his hands in pinching slowly making jungkook yelp and that the moment jin pushed his tongue in.

This kiss wasn't slow. Wasn't lovely. It included jungkook  drunkness and jin impatient. Jin moved his chin and got access suckling his hot carven.

Jungkook moaned underneath him holding his shirt and pushing himself more and more.
His eyes rolled back and he patted jin chest out of breath. Jin didn't seem to notice until he moved away looking under him.

"happy? "

jungkook panted pulling him again.

"hmm. I love you"

"i love you too baby. So much. So much "

jin started giving hin kisses all over his face. Moving down sucking his ear then groaned at the fabric of jungkook attire. He tried to move but remembered the strings he tied. He pulled away and sat straight turning jungkook on his stomach.

"h-hg-"

"shh"

Jin fastly undo the strings pushing him back and removed his jacket now able to push his hand inside jungkook. Caressing and loving the curves with jungkook moaning.

He sucked hickies on jungkook's while his fingers played with his eracted nippls.

"aghh. Moo. Mmm"

jin smrked kissing his lips again and this time jungkook was livid. Suddenly jin stopped and stood up.

"hy-hy-"

"baby you are drunk can you change? "

"i need you! "

"i need you too. But in consciousness. Not when i thinking you will regret later. "

jungkook lips wobbled and he hugged jin tightly.

"Hyung i love you"

jin sighed kissing his forehead.

"i love you too. But can you wait for Hyung until he is sure you are not drunk and then he will confess rightly again? "

jungkook didn't move for some minutes then nodded going to washroom stumbling a little
-
"baby you wearing my shirt"

jungkook shrugged closing his eyes and went into blanket pulling jin hand inside the shirt ge was wearing and jin not wanting to do more t9 make jungkook angry and feel devastated he wrapped arms around him felling his bare skin.

Jungkook pushed himself for in his hold and hugged jin waist tightly. Jin stared at him for some time pulling hand out of his shirt kissing his forehead and turned to other side knowing he won't be able to control himself looking at jungkook wearing his shirt.

because of the size being too big it was stretched to one side showing his collar bones to chest. Making jin gulp if he pull more he can see the nipples and skin he was holding just some minutes ago.

--

jin creaked his eyes open and stretched smiling at the boy. 

"still sleeping?" 

he chuckled when jungkook didn't move a bit. he sat up smiling and went to washroom to get a warm shower. 

the moment he came out he saw jungook awake but groaning holding his head whimpering.

"hey hey baby? what happened?" 

"hyung!Hurt!"

"aww my baby. loose it"

jin replaced jungkook hands after pulling the shirt from his back to save himself from having pain down the road 👇🏻.  who was about to cry. jungkook pouted closing his eyes when jin started to massage his forehead. 

"no-no. no sleeping yet. go take a shower baby. warm one. I'll order hangover soap."

jungkook moved to jin  to snuggled but jin stopped him.

"no hugging until shower"

jungkook pouted and teared up going to washroom.

"such a baby"

jungkook washed up coming out of washroom in jin shirt making jin coo and open his arms that jungkook went in without wasting a second climbing on his lap.

"amm..don't let go Hyung.." 

jin smiled wrapping a blanket around them and pulled the trolley close making jungkook plate.

"okay baby eat something it will soothe your hangover and headache" 

"okay..."

jungkook turned a little placed the soup bowl on his lap and started eating slowly slowly. 

"i don't know....."

"hm yes baby?"

"i am feeling so so so so  sleepy"

"understandable. but i want to ask you something..."

jin gulped fearing and sighed opening when jungkook hummed looking up. 

"baby...i um- you remember what happened last night?"

"what do you mean hyung?"

"umm..you remember anything you said to me last night?"

jungkook took a bit of chicken thinking and looking at jin. 

"no hyung what happened?i don't remember any important..something happened last night?"

ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠᴀʟ