Chapter 49

Jungkook woke up and saw around finding jin around him. What shocked him jin was half naked. His fit body with abs. He blushed and didn't dare to move and look at his Hyung.

He have seen jin without shirt but that was a glimpse. Jungkook took a deep breath placing his hands on jin's muscular chest sighing continuely as the last night nightmares started to come in front of his eyes.

He made a fist and tried to stop his tears. He remembered how the people with goons tortured him continuely with whips until his body would bleed and skin will fall.

He remembered all  how he got matks all over his body. Although when jin found him he got surgery and all marks were gone but when his uncle tied him up and made his goon almost kill him. He got many new again.

Feeling movement and wet on his body jin opened his eyes and finding his baby in volunerable condition.

"hey my baby. Shh hyung is here. "

jungkook hugged him tight more than he can and jin didn't stop him. He whispered sweet words to him while jungkook just sobbed and hugged him.

"baby hyung is here.. What happened? "

"nothing. "

"won't you tell hyung? Hyung will be sad if you don't tell him."

jungkook pulled away and looked at jin who made a sad face.

"you won't leave me hyung? "

"never love. Never. "

jin spoke wiping his tears and gave him a little smile.

"i am scared you would stop loving me. "

jungkook spoke in jin's neck. Jin pulled away and found jungkook having tears in his eyes.

"baby... "

" i know. Hyung. You love me. I love you. Too.. Sorry i am just-"

"shh it's okay. I'll show you all my love. Okay.? That you won't be able to doubt shh"

jin hugged him tight. Jungkook just sat there and felt jin's body and warmth engulfing him.

"I love you hyung.. "

"i love you more baby"

that made jungkook smiled. Jin wrapped a blanket around each other and settled his back against back rest rubbing jungkook back smoothly.

"don't leave me hyung.. "

jin chuckled when jungkook went back to sleep.. He is worried of course. What made his little innocent think all that. In the mean time he ordered breakfast for both and went to wake jungkook up who clinged to him that jin was no one to refuse.

He happily feed him after his shower when jungkook complained his is cold. He helped him  in drying his hair when jungkook was hugging his neck.

He frowned when jungkook went back to sleep making him more worry why he is dozing off so randomly then he remembered jungkook had just a panicked again twice that made him losse all his energy.

*knock knock*

Hearing the door knock jin placed jungkook slowly and went to open the door there standing his dad.

"where is jungkook? You both didn't came out for breakfast"

"we ordered.. And jungkook isn't feeling well-"

jhope quickly pushed him away and marched inside.

"what happened? What you did? "

hearing this made jin eyes widen.

"dad i love him why would i do anything? "

"then why you not wearing shirt? "

jhope questioned wrapping arms over his chest and glared at him.

"huh? "

jin looked down and made an 'o' face.

"ohh when i came from jogging and showered-"

"make it short! "

"woahm dad jeez.. When i was about to wear jungkook had panick attack in his sleep and i couldn't find time to wear. "

"what? No!my son! "

Jin held his dad when he was about to hold jungkook and dragged him to door.

"shh calm down dad. He is okay. He is fine. I calmed him down. He is just tired as he kept trying a lot. So i let him sleep. He needs to rest"

Jhope looked conflicted and nodded.

"i am not telling your mom or she will panick and cry... Let him rest. And wear something too it's cold. I'll order juice and fruits for you both. Take care "

Jin nodded and returned hug that he received from his father. And patt on his arm. He wore a shirt and held the tray from room service pushing the trolly to door he got for breakfast.

He sighed laying down on bed and held jungkook close placing him closer so he doesn't get scared.Jin wasn't sleepy or tired so he turned on his cellphone and started to check on his mails and messages from people he didn't got time to reply.

When he was mesmerized in using his cellphone. He felt jungkook moving closer so he put his cellphone right away and looked down.
Slowly jungkook hands  wrapped around his waist and then he moved nuzzling jin who groped him in his arms helping him get as much warmth he wants.

Soon jungkook was having his head on jin's chest and was smiling making jin smile along him.

"hyunngie"

jungkook mumbled opening his eyes and smiled moving up kissing his chin.

"my hyunie. "

jungkook beamed and jin grinnned.

"yes your hyung.."

Jungkook giggled and hugged him back.
Jin kissed his forehead while smiling  seeing his little lover back to his normal mood.

"baby how you feeling? "

"i am feeling goood. And good"

"that's good. So mom and dad are planning for sauna as it's so cold today. What do you say? "

Jungkook lifted his head and smiled pecking jin's cheeks.

"i am happy in everything my hyung is with me... "

"so let's go to mom and dad? "

"yup. But lemme brush. Then i want kiss. And i need to mark you.. No one try to take you"

Jin laughed nodding as they went to change and freshen up.

They were long gone kissing each other until they heard lot of door knocking and ringing.
Jungkook pulled away from jin's neck smiling at the art he just made and they both walked out.

____
Jungkook trauma in next chapter