Chapter 50

Jungkook was having great time having fun along the pool area with his family.
He was giggling and was playing games with all.

Soon after lunch his mother suggested for a hot sauna to release stress and coldness that was changing to freezing as time went by..

Jungkook was fine. Until he saw all males removing their clothes into shorts and jungkook felt panic started to boil in his body. He looked around to see and find his hyung.

His body trembled and he sat on the edge n9t wanting to go in the water. He heard his parents calling him to get into water but he just nodded.

All were in the jacuzi. Smoke from warm water was getting higher making foggy room.
Soon he felt a pat making him flinch and then someone sitting beside him.

"baby? You didn't-"

jungkook pushed his head in jin's neck hugging him. Jin quickly held him between his arms and pulled him close.

"baby what happened? "

Jungkook started trembling badly while shocking his head in no.

"no. No. Not here. Can't take shirt off. All will see.. No. No"

"okay okay baby. Don't take it off. Sit like that without removing shirt. "

jungkook shocked his head

"no no. Still will show. Marks!!! "

Jin eyes widen realizing all. And he pulled away from hug.

"don't do baby. Shh. "

jungkook sniffled and nodded shutting his eyes tight.

"you don't want anyone to see without shirt? "

jungkook nodded to jin. He connected his lips to jungkook forehead and caressed his face.

"let's take private jacuzi. How is it? "

Jungkook pouted and opened his eyes slowly looking at his hyung feeling bad.

"it's okay. Your hyung is fine with it. "

Jungkook sat silently holding his knees while jin wore the robe and held his hand out. Jungkook held it while they both went out and he didn't look up to anyone while jin asked for a private room.

"yes sir we have one free. It's close to the room you are staying sir.. "

Jin pulled him vlose after getting the keys and jungkook just held his down in sadness. It was supposed to be a happy family time and he felt more down that his hyung isn't saying anything and doing all he wants.

"here baby. "

jin kissed his forehead making him snap out and look around a private jacuzi no one except him and his hyung. Fruits and juices placed beside jacuzi while hot stream coming out of aarm water.

Jin pulled the boy close to jacuzi taking his bathrob aside and walked in the tub jungkook sat on the floor staring down at his hyung who was smiling up at him.

Jin walked towards him with a soft and lovely smile and held his knees rubbing slowly.

"babyy~"
jungkook almost pured at the soft love filled voice calling him.

"you trust me right? "

jungkook nodded slowly and soon he felt jin lifting by waist and pulling him inside jacuzi. They both sat there and jin pulled his little lover in kiss.

Jungkook pulled him in as quickly as their lips touched. And started moaning when warm water along jin's slender fingers started caressing his curves.

"baby can i see you? "

jin asked carefully and jungkook kisssed him again caressing his shoulders making jin smile he pulled jungkook close and let him caress his body.

"can i love? "

jungkook blinked and nodded.
Slowly jin held the hem of jungkook shirt he was wearing that was already wet. He pulled it to top making jungkook held his arms up. Jin maintained eye contact with him in case he wants to retreat.

Jin placed the shirt aside on floor and looked at jungkook upper body. From chest to waist line. To forearms to shoulders was covered with marks that seemed fading but still apparent.

But he didn't felt any dosgusted or bad wgat attracted was jungkook pink buds wanting to be touched but he shocked that thought away.
He pulled jungkook on his legs while he was sitting resting his back on the wall of jacuzi. Jungkook eyes were shut tight.

Jin smiled caressing the marks lines lovingly n9t showing he dislike on his lover body. All marls are a part of the the journey he got and found him.

"baby look at me "

jungkook took time but opened his eyes to look at him with the same he always look at him.

"is it the reason you getting insecure that i would stop loving you? "

jungkook pouted sadly and felt like crying.

"do you think my love is that weak to vanish by some marks? "

"hyu-"

"baby see it like that. If that all didn't happen.. Will i be able to find you. Will you be able to make it here this long? Or get together like we are. Love each other? ".

Jin asked as softly as he can and felt jungkook tears felling.

"love. My love. I won't stop loving you. I would love you no matter how much you change. I would always love you"

"even when I become fat? "

jin grinned at jungkook innocent question but he is thinking of teasing him.

"you mean carrying our baby here? "

jin held his waist and looked down. When he looked up jungkook was blushing while staring at his hands that were holding his stomach.

"tell me baby? You want to carry our baby? "

jungkook leaned closer feeling hot on his face wanting to hide his blush.

"hyung.. "

"tell me love.. "

jin said while licking his shoulders Giving kisses

"yes hyung. Yes. Please. "

jungkook closed his eyes feeling his hyung wet kisses on all over his shoulders then to his neck.

"ah..mm "

he moaned when jin sucked his shoulders after getting his reply.

"sure we will baby. Many children. Give mom and dad many grandchildren "

jin pulled him extremely close making jungkook moan loudly when he felt skin to skin contact with his hyung.

Jin groaned and let jungkook move his body rubbing to his. He was feeling something waking up in him more hard down there. He pulled jungkook a little away wanting to cherish this movement while jungkook pouted at the llost of contact.

Jin hands reached up while making jungkook squirm on his lap as he made circles on his navel then to the point he had eyes on..

🔞 Opps. Next might be. 🤔