Chapter 76

When jungkook opened his eyes eunwoo and jimin was sitting on chairs. They quickly dashed towards him.

"what happened? "

Jungkook asked the both but they just smiled and eunwoo walked out of the room to get food for jungkook and telling all that jungkook woke up

"hyung what happened? "

"nothing you passed out. That's okay. You want to eat something? "

Jungkook held jimin's hand and he smiled.

"hyung.. "

"yes gook? "

Jungkook smiled again and tears left his eyes.

"i saw seokjin.. he was so happy.. Calling me. "

Jimin eyes widened and he chuckled.

"that's good.. You are missing him"

"i am not missing him hyung "

"huh? "

"because.. To miss someone you need to forget him.. There is no way i can forgive seokjin.. I feel like he is in me. My soul, my blood. My everything "

Jungkook said making Jimin hurt he squeezed his hand.

"i know.. You both love each other "

"seokjin loves me more"

Jimin chuckled and nodded to eunwoo who entered the room with tray of food.

"yes he do.. Oh look eunwoo came. Let's eat"

Jungkook nodded and the trio started to eat.. Jimin laughed at eunwoo who was making jokes but his smile vanished when jungkook was just eating while having a smile.

___

"hyung? Why are we here? "

Jungkook asked after eunwoo and jimin took him to a hospital. He furrowed finding baby pictures on the  walls.

"hyung..? "

"you.. Will know.. Appa told us to get you here.. Just for confirmation... She is a good one"

Jungkook sighed at eunwoo and nodded feeling tired.

"what happened? "

Jungkook sighed putting his head on Jimin shoulder.

"remembered seokjin..  He wanted a very cute family.. Just the baby pictures.. Reminded me.. "

Eunwoo held his hand and squeezed it..

"you will have that all. Will live happily with your kids"

Jungkook smiled and a tear fell through his eyes.

"i want him to come back soon. It's so hurtful "

"he will be back. He will "

Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes remembering the time with seokjin and him.
He really wants seokjin to come back and hold him.

"okay it's your turn"

Jimin's voice distracted jungkook thinking and took him to the room . Where there was a nurse and a doctor.

"who is the boyfriend or husband.? "

The doctor asked and jungkook stiffened looking down

"we are both his brothers. And will accompany him. My father called you. You remember? "

The doctor nodded and helped jungkook on the bed.

"your father already told me.. So we just need to confirm "

"confirm what? "

jimin smiled caressing his head and held his hand.

"trust us hm? "

Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut mumbling seokjin name when the doctor lifted his shirt putting a cream on his stomach and put machine on it..

"ahh"

"i am sorry"

Jungkook shocked his head crying for seokjin.

"seokjin. Seokjin come back.. Seokjin i need you-"

He stopped when he heard beep sound. He opened his eyes to jimin and then the doctor who had a smile on her face.

"your dad is great like always. Know everything just by touch"

The doctor turned the machine while jimin cleaned jungkook with a happy smile on his face..

Jungkook sat up when doctor gave him a paper and he looked up at her.

"you are 4 weeks pregnant mr. Jungkook"

"call me kim.. Kim jungkook "

Jungkook said staring at the pictures.

"i am what? "

Jungkook asked jimin who kissed his forehead lovingly..

"my little brother is going to have a baby. Aww"

Jungkook giggled..

"so that's why i felt weak right doctor? "

"that's right.. I'll prescribe the medicines and vitamins.. Take care a lot of your baby okay? "

Jungkook nodded and grinned again at eunwoo who was staring at the screen.

"i am happy. So that's why i saw seokjin last night..hehe. Seokjin is coming soon okay baby? "

jungkook said caressing his flat tummy and was walking along sode with jimin and eunwoo wu9 were telling him what they want to do when baby comes.

"we are going to spoil him or her. It's going to be so fun.. I am going to be uncle. "

Jungkook smiled and stroked his stomach..

"is our jungkook craving something? "

"you know what i want hyung.. "

Jungkook pouted at jimin who started to drive to his favorite dessert shop.

"yaaay. Don't tell seokjin taht i am eating pudding at night "

They didn't react at that and smiled eating their own orders. They didn't want jungkook to get sad after knowing the truth.

---

"uncle auunt"

Jimin ran inside the house while eunwoo helped jungkook inside the house.

"eomma "

Lisa rushed to jungkook after he came back from hospital.

"yes my son? All okay? "

Jungkook smiled nodding giving lisa the sonogram.

"you gonna be granny.. Appa going to be grand pa.. Seokjin going to be papa"

Lisa hugged his son and cried in happiness.

"oh my god. I am so happy. I am so happy. Now you need to take care of yourself a lot.. No late night works. No late night snacks. You are going to follow your dad okay? "

Jungkook nodded as all started to pamper him with everything he used to like.

--

Finally he was in his bedroom.. He held seokjin frame Infront of him with smile.

"see.. Seokjin.. You know. It happened on the night when we stayed on hotel when we were on trip? I love you seokjin. Look our baby.. Come soon.. Our baby waiting you. He needs his daddy"

Jungkook said smiling.

"don't worry i am going to take care of me and our baby. I know you are coming back.. See.. Our baby. I am so happy. We are going to have our baby soon. I am 4 weeks pregnant. "

While talking to seokjin's frame jungkook fell asleep stroking his stomach with smile.
.
.
.
.
.
☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ