Chapter 12: Plans

Okay, relax. Everything's going to be fine. The Queen said she had a plan right?

I've been so preoccupied with my thoughts that I bumped into someone. Again.

"Sorry," I mumble.

"Stella, how did your talks with my mother go? I heard you've been doing well," Philip smiles at me.

"Philip! Yeah, she taught me well..."

"Is there a problem? Come on, Stella. You can do it. I believe in you...you're special, you know."

Ugh, those dreamy eyes. This has to stop! How am I supposed to accomplish my mission with a distraction?

"Uh...thanks?"

Great job, Stella. Juuust great.

He chuckles his awesome laugh.

"You just look cuter when you're nervous.
(I blush at that, duh)
Seriously, Stella. You can tell me. Maybe I can help?"

Just as I was about to open my mouth to say that I'm fine, Queen Amanda -the rescuer as always - practically jumps from excitement from the end of the hall.

"Stella! I've been looking for you!"

"Queen Amanda...?"

"Philip, can you give us some time alone? We have some lessons to get to," she says.

"Um...sure, Mom." He gives her a kiss on the cheek and kisses my hand.

"See you tomorrow, Stella. Good luck with whatever you're up to, okay? Just remember what I said."

He hesitantly walks away and looks back briefly, smiling at me.

"Thank you, Amanda. You saved me yet again," I breathe.

She giggles,"No problem Stella.

Now about the plan...you remember...everything changed because you met Philip right? So why not make Philip meet Emma? We could set it all up...make a ball! Yes! "

I started blocking Queen Amanda's excited chatters and thought about it. Could this work? It has to work! Or else...I would be trapped here. Forever.

"Stella, I know it's also taking a risk but it's worth a try right?"

I squeeze her hand and look at her beaming face.

"Yeah...okay so what's the plan?" I smile, ready to get to action.

~~~
A/N
Guys! I'm back~with more in store for youuuuu! A huge thank you to youuu for 805 reads (woah)! Hope you enjoyed this chap! Pretty short buuut...I need time for the next chap ;) it's going to be quite interesting~

~Cristelyn