Who Did It?

I prepare for what I'm about to do. "This is a bad idea. But I need to do this." I begin to pick the lock to the back door. I struggle to open it for about 7 minutes until I finally open it. I run to the record room. I finally spot it and bust through the door. I run for 45 minutes before I find the Midas section. I take as many files as possible and run back to my house. I sprawl out the files and begin to look. I have 3 criteria: Motive, Resources and skill. Why would someone do this? Who has the resources to do this? Who is skilled enough to do this? I'm trumped on the first two. But the skill. Only one person has the skill to kill a Midas. And it's Midas. I place pictures of the crime scenes on a board and a picture of the masked murderer. His skin tone, his hair color, his posture. It all points to a Midas. But why would a Midas kill another Midas. There's only a handful of Midas that have this unpredictable nature. Only two of them have the Resources' to do this. I hold out pictures of both. I stare at both of them for what feels like an hour. I have no idea which one it is, so I decide to go to the library. I walk in and notice its quiet, too quiet. I see that the librarian is missing. I just assume that they are taking a break, so I continue. I notice that there are some books on the floor, so I place them back where they belong. As I walk down the isles, I see the number of books on the floor start to increase, as if someone was looking for something. I get a bad feeling that something is wrong here. I start to worry as I run through the increasing number of books on the floor. I hear a screaming sound from the end of the hallway. By this point all the books were on the floor. I finally reach the end of the hallway and see a little old lady on the floor. "Are you ok?" she slowly looks at me "he was here. He was looking for this." she says as she hands an old book with a demon on the front. "He read it. He can't be stopped. Help me" Her eyes fill with red energy and her voice shifts into a distorted version of Midas voice. "Stop trying to save the universe. Your just some random guy. You can't stop me." her eyes return to normal, and she dies.