chapter 50

Deja's Pov 🦋

           Later in the day, I did the fake period thing and I told Anna everything, she didn't say anything, this whole thing shook us.

"He's like what 60 and he wah fuck a teenager, fucking creep," she said,

"Yea, I feel uncomfortable around him this place just no sit right, wid mi".I moan, my tummy started hurting me badly, no is my period coming for real.

I went into the bathroom with Anna following and I saw my real blood, the fake one too red so I saw I difference.

I washed my hands and changed, I went back and saw Ben looking upset, "come with me" he said, Anna stopped me"you old nasty man you will not maltreat my sister, you are so evil she is a teenager and she will live with dis for the rest of her life, don't do dis please leave her alone please".

He pulled out his gun pointing it at her head, "no stop it please!" I shouted blocking her,

"I will fucking kill you like how I murdered your likkle friend's mother, who di fuck yuh think yuh be a princess" he laughed,

"Yes I am a fucking princess you nasty rapist I'm not scared of you and neither is my friend you are just and grown insecure fool, who waves a gun around and gets people to do their dirty work, wait till mi baby father wull yuh pussyole if I was you I would start praying," she said he was so furious

Anna, what are you doing?

"Ohh, yuh man ago fuck me up," he said he grabbed her by her hands, he pushed her to the floor, kicking her in her tummy multiple times.

I pushed him off her and he box me to the ground he tek r up and choke r,"stop it,!"I grabbed his hands, but he was too powerful, Anna is going to die if I didn't do something.

I hit his back wid a piece a board thing weh mi find in a wah corner, I struck him, he used his left hand to push me to the ground while he continued to strangle her to death.

His gun fell from his waist, I grabbed it, it's so heavy tho, though all these games with Jordan paid off.

I closed my eyes, pulling the trigger...

I opened them...the house was on fire... and it happened so damn fast... I was being pulled by Killian and Rick picked up an unconscious Anna.

Gunshots alone mi hear did a mek noise, Ina, the house, we did finally outside and Killian put me in a car with Trevor while mi see him and Brandon a go back in the house, dem did well dressed up in black clothes, bulletproof vest and guns well stripped up on dem,

It's not the time and place but dem look badass.

The car drives off," Trevor why yah lef dem" I said, Anna was breathing Thank god.

"I have to bring Anna to miss nova we can't go to the hospital the police dem a pree we," he said driving speedily, I rubbed Anna's face, I hope the baby's okay.

.

When we reach Anna's place, nova ran to come meet us, and I helped dem bring her inside to her room, she was checking on her.

"Be careful she's pregnant" I said without thinking.

"I know," she said softly, oh shit she knew about it, wonder if Anna know seh r mother was a nurse?

"Come let me check on you, what happened- Trevor leave" he left, and she locked the door, "nobody no touch you guys sexually right" I nodded Yes but just the touching.

She hugged me" it will get better so sorry Deja, shower and get some rest beside Anna" I nod I'm too weary to talk, I showered slowly and nova helped me put on my clothes me feel weak asf.