chapter 11

Deja's Pov 🦋

      Mummy left for work early this morning and I was preparing my breakfast for school.

I was taking up some boiling water off the stove when Justin walked pass bouncing me and the pot fly out my hands burning up my hands I screamed out.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" I screamed it was so painful

Steff run into the kitchen to help me she grab a jug a cold water and put me hand inside it.

I cried so much it was burning.

"Wah happen it ere so," Justin's dad says.

"Deja's hand burn up I think she should go to the doctor it a get red" Steff panicked.

"How uh get fi burn uh self in a the first place you need fi pay attention to weh yah do" he walked out.

Steff looked like she couldn't believe.

Justin walked over to Steff " listen to mi, you go up a my room right fucking now and doh mek mi talk again" he shouts at her.

"Butt- her hand-" she cried

"Uh deaf" he said again louder

"Steff I'm fine," I walked to my room putting on a sweater Killian bought for me and mi bag

I was walking out when I heard moaning sounds.

I walked to the taxi stand because the bus must gone long time.

A taxi stopped at my foot I knew him his name was Joe him always a mess around.

"Deja baby, wah gwann" he says.

"Nothing," I said zoning out as I sat in the front seat.

"Drop mi a juicy mi nah go up in a the school yet".

I was so hungry, and my right hand was paining me, Steff deserves so much better he was abusing her. I can't watch this happen, what if it was me?

Mi eat up the breakfast weh mi buy quick and fast, I knew I was gonna be late.

On my way walking to the school gate, me see Jordan a walk out a the footballer dorm house."Deja, wait for me" he shouted.

Him run fi catch mi back because mi nah wait pan a soul.

"You so extra moody today".

"Deja you alright bro".

He held on my hand saying " aye, I know what you think of me and the hold school, mi whoring blah blah, mi nah look you okay but you good g?".

Well, I wonder why the change of heart.

"Yea, why," I asked

"You a sweat bro, tek off the sweater time hot," he said as we walked into the school sanitizing our hands at the gate.

"No mi cold" I walked to the office administration class.

Class Time...

"Deja, please take off the sweater the time is very hot," she says and I was the center of attention now.

Fuck my life

I didn't listen to her I continued writing my notes.

"Miss, I said take off the sweatshirt are am gonna write you up".

Why don't teachers mind their business, you no know a wah happen in a my life so please leave mi alone. If mi tek it off everyone ago start talk I just can't and if me get any other detention mommy affi come up ere and me no want the embarrassment.

"Miss the time up eno, and we have maths in ere so yuh can leave" Jordan says, and the class laugh.

She exits the classroom and everybody go buy dem lunch.

Thank God

"Deja you ago buy lunch," he says looking at me.

"What's the plan, uh friends dare you fi fuck with me" I said in his face.

He looked confused" wah, no I was helping you out, the situation did sticky and it must be a reason why you no wah tek off the thing, Jesus Deja people can change eno,".

"People no change overnight," I said

"Well I did because I want a friend too, that's a girl, a no everybody mi wah fuck" he says walking out .

I walked to Anna's class seeing she was talking to some guy. I sneaked into the class putting my hands on her eyes.

"Guess," I said smiling and the boy was smirking at me.

"Big batty Deja," she said turning to try and lift me up.

I laugh, "Girl the place literally a burn up" she says.

"Maybe the browin a rub" the boy said eyeing me.

He's been looking at me since mi walk inside the class." No Steven, she brown already weh she a bleach fah, that mek sense idiot" she said.

"Bro, some people do it" he said

"Whatever, come Deja we ago buy lunch," Anna said with the boy following behind

"A who him" I whispered

"Mi likkle friend," she said ordering our lunch.

"So how mi neva know bout him,".

"Mnk Deja, you wah I cool or Cran grape juice".

"Umm the Cran grape, the I cool too sweet".

"Big head Steven, no cheese pizza no deh ere, uh wah patty".

"Ahh," he says.

We did a sit down a eat now and you think girls love chat people, Steven know everybody business, expect mine, he says that's his mission.

"The one Jordan mi ere seh him a fuck a teacher gyal she mussi new" he said.

"Ee, wonder if she know that if dem find out she can lose r job" Anna explain she love mix up like mi

I be knowing all tea, at dis school.

Steven a did wah footballer too, he did love people business , he's like a boy bestie.

Him did have practice so he lef early.

"So girl tell mi weh you couldn't tell mi over the phone" she said pushing up her lips

She's so cute

"Cutie and I had sex with Killian," I said in her ears.

She lick the desk "bap bap brrpp" she said

"Brrrpp a so skillibeng say" she laughed

She never did a say it good at all.

I laughed out loud, "You did enjoy it girl because mi know you nah tell mi shit, like details please".

She knows I'm private

"It was great," I said blushing

"Ayee, mi happy fi you gyal, a soon fucking jeans Day".

I groan" I know mi hate it, mi nah come".

"Weh you mean nah come girl we a dress different".

"Ok I like different," I said tossing away my rubbish.