chapter 22

Deja's Pov 🦋

Play song in MM

I woke up on a comfortable bed mi neva wah get up. Somebody did deh beside me wrapping their hands tightly wrapped around me.

I didn't move for a while I closed my eyes waiting.

"I know you're awake, you want to talk," Killian says behind me, damn morning voice.

"Not really, later" I looked down at my clothes he changed me. Him possessive he tek off the clothes weh Jordan give me last night.

"I'm kinda hungry,". As that lef me mouth me remember Steff.

"Killian what happened to Steff, is she still-" he stop me.

"She good, I talked to her mother, she's back home and I gave her money to take care of the child and themselves" thank God but Steff's mother listen to Killian tho.

"Thanks for doing that". he smiled a little.

"Come we ago shower then eat" I know where the bathroom was I went inside closing the door but he stopped me coming inside locking it.

"What are you doing" I rolled my eyes, I removed my- his clothes from my body.

"We a bathe together, you know save water" if I laugh.
He smirks

"Mi no think uh rich, why you wah save wata today ee," him think mi fool fool.

He takes off his shirt pinning me on the wall "because I want to shower with you" he kissed my neck going into the bath.

Chills

After we shower and get dressed quickly I went inside the kitchen to cook some breakfast for us.

I felt his hands around me massaging my breasts and kissing my neck biting on my weak spot.

"Me buy uniform fi you go school and every other thing weh you need and me set up a room fi you too so you can live a normal teenage life, you can sleep wid me when you want" I turned to him hugging him, he was just protecting me I can't stay mad.

"I love you, Killian," I said I told him I loved him and I do very much.

"I love you more baby" he lift me up putting me on the counter pecking my lips I wrapped my legs around him deepening the kiss.

"Killian" a lady said we stopped he looked around saying.

"Hello, mother". Mother? What a first impression, she looks so mean.

He fix him pants and me pull down me- fi him shirt.

"Who is this child, you're cheating on your girlfriend with this". She just did that, if anything is lef of my mental health she just ruined it.

I'm this now

"Mother stop it, what do you mean cheating on my girlfriend". He gave a confused expression.

"You said you have a woman Killian that is gonna bring my grandchildren where is she," she takes off her handbag and a man carried her suitcases.

So she's gonna stay here for a while I see, she's umm something.

"Mum she is my girlfriend Deja," he said pulling me by his side I'm so short and his mother looks so shocked you think miss have a heart attack.

"You mad Killian, this is a child, where is your mother girl go home right this moment are you not ashamed of yourself, sleeping with my son because it's just his money you want, get out of my son's house" she shouts walking over to me but Killian come in front speaking up.