chapter 24

Deja's Pov🦋

       It was lunchtime, it was just me and Anna sitting down In my classroom.

"I see you, Deja, you nasty bitch" she tek a picture of the hickeys showing me.

"I told him to stop that" I bite my chicken patty, and she did a pull-up r white socks.

"Hmmm, I hope you are still protecting your selves". Anna mus glad she gay nah fi worry bout dem yah things.

Should I tell her about what happened this morning?

"Mi have something fi say n before uh start a rampage listen" she rolls r eyes listening and my classmates start walking in with lunch.

"This morning me get up n mek breakfast fi Killian, me n him mother she tek it and mi did happy, in my mind mi a say ohhhh ayee she finally a warm-up to me". I sigh

I continued saying " she throw it in a mi face" I mutter looking at my shoes.

"That witch did what to you" she get up and people did a look so me pull r down pan the chair.

"Deja that no right none tall, a should a mee, me a get some hot water n burn up r rass I don't care if a mi man mother, but she bright eee, to my bestie mek you no come live wid me, Deja". This going from house to house thing is just making my head hurt.

"Ok, stop thinking baby" she holds my face.

"What do you want don't lie". I wish someone would ask me that for a change.

"I want to live in a home where everyone loves each other, no arguments over simple things, to be around my friends that I love, to finish high school, go to college get a job so I can take care of myself, and maybe talk to someone Anna but most important I want peace" I wiped the tear that fell from my eyes.

"Deja, you are beautiful and intelligent you can get all of those things just no mek no bitch tek advantage a you, you, my friend are strong because I woulda tek Brandon gun go kill r" you betta believe she serious bout it.

"Pinky promise seh ..." I nodded, the tears not stopping.

"No more, tears, be the badass Deja stop being soft, treat bitches like how they treat you, no more panic attacks because of people wise up Deja I know you can do it, promise me Deja remember we don't break promises" she's right, I have to stop all this.

"You are the best Anna, thank you for all of those words and I promise" she hugged rubbing my head.

"Yea b, I love you too much, nobody messes with you, till death I have your back" I could hear her voice breaking, is Anna crying

"Are you crying, Anna". I rubbed her back

"No shut up, after this the promising start" she sobbed laughing. Anna is so beautiful at heart.

I laugh.

After School

Me, Anna, Jordan, and Steven did a walk down a school gate fi go home.

"So weh uno a do yah now," Jordan says holding my hands.

Anna sees and soughs heavily.

"We yard," Anna says In an annoying tone.

"Yah behave so fah," he says.

"Weh yah hold on pan mi friend fah" she glares.

"A problem if me do that, a mi friend" he says.

"Hello stop please". mi no wah me friends a fight.

Anna did not even answer him, me let go and go walk wid Anna.

"What's up," I ask her.

"Him too close to you Deja, and uh umm he just yk him" mi nah understand but him a just me friend a cya jealous she jealous.

"Ok me understand, stop being moody Oreo" she grins.

We did reach the taxi stand await.

"Girl you know me almost forgot after school tomorrow we a keep up a little something fi me big brother, Killian neva tell you" mi no think that ring a bell.

"No eno maybe he neva member," I said stopping a taxi but it full up.

"Ohh, well me cya wait so me can go in a me room go hide n drink yay" she cheers is she ever unhappy?

"Purr," I said she started videoing on her phone I smiled.

"I love that send mi," I said I turned to Jordan sweet-talking Imani a girl from my class.

A weh Steven disappear to, I look n me see him go buy wata.

"Me a say a weh you did gone" I said to him.

"At least someone realize seh me gone".

Killian did call me.

"Hello" Anna put r ears a the phone too.

"I'm driving past your school r you there," he said.

"Yes, we cya get a taxi" Anna shouts and he laughs telling us to meet him on the sidewalk

"Later boys" me and Anna waved and Jordan looks disappointed no him over there a chat to woman.

At home

I changed my uniform, bathed, and brushed my teeth. After I did my homework study a little because mi head a kill me.

Me tek the pill after me eat the dinner weh me prepare.

I didn't see miss witch.

I need to have a talk wid Killian. I went into his office waiting till he finishes his call.

"Yeah baby" he called me over and I sat in his lap facing him.

"Killian, me ago be real with you right now, I can't stay here with you if you're mother is gonna do these things to me, mi nah do it again I'm sorry, she wants you to have a woman well I'm no woman I'm a teenager weh no wah no children, the way she a behave is like she wants you to herself so I'm not doing it if you want to stop this-"

"I understand, she's in a hotel I told her to leave she just have some more clothes fi come for later, me nah mek nobody hurt you remember I promise to protect you with my life," he said because I was just gonna leave this place.

"Good, and a no she me deh wid a you, if she cya deal wid it a fi r problem that nah mek a soul stress mi out," I said getting up of his lap.

"And the last thing I'm very horny, so hurry up" he looks dumbfounded.

I smirk walking away with him following me.

Goodbye old Deja!

to be continued...

Me excited fi Brandon's party hehe.

Anna is a fucking G!!:-)