chapter 84

Deja's Pov 🦋

5 months later...

       It was late October, the 25th, I was with my mother and Brothers in the living room, and my father, dem did a play board games and a eat, I was laying in the couch wid my swell feet's, everything aches, I attempted watching my comfort movie (horror).

But it didn't work, I groan calling my mom by her government name, "Isabella... mummy it hurts so bad" she rushes inside and help me upstairs with the help of my strong father.

I lay down, and she rubbed my tummy Dejan rub my feet slowly, "when's Killian coming back home, I need him, I don't know why am feeling so much pain"I groaned.

"Maybe they miss Killian, he nah talk r touch dem so dem a hurt you, "Dejan says, Killian had to leave, he said he wouldn't but I can't stop a man from making his business deals.

"Call him please"I gave her the phone, "mummy my breasts hurt badly, I can't keep on the bra, men please leave," they understood and left locking the door and I told mum to take it off, I was bare in front of her, she had me so...

"Lay on your side baby it looks like he's occupied, you wah something fi drink," she asked gently rubbing my back...

"Coconut water please, "I said feeling a little better, "ok baby soon come". I tried calling again putting the phone on the pillow to stand up.

He answered he was in a meeting, "hey baby, you okay" he asked concerned.

"No everything hurts, I need you, please come home Killian dem no stop kick me it hot,"...

He was still on the call, he was speaking to the man, telling them his lady is pregnant and the business proposal will have to wait till another time they understood because they had children, he walked out, staying on call because he Neva wah leave me alone.

"Me soon come babe, how bad it hurts outa ten"I closed my eyes not answering him...

Killian's Pov

I really hate seeing her in pain, that's why me ago continue give her the world, she's the best thing weh happen to me, here I was thinking I would find someone my age or a little older, but God had different plans for my person was born 17 years later, she's not only the most beautiful in my eyes, but so caring, kind, and always putting people before herself, all this time, the agony & pain, the ups, and downs were worth it, though if I had that much power I would wipe it from her memory and leave only the good ones.

I feel the need to just do anything for her, our love is growing, and I want it to be stronger than before, strong than ever, my everything is Deja and my kids I don't want anything else, if you took all my riches away and it was only her left I really wouldn't mind because her presence is what makes me feel wealthy and powerful to do anything.

She fell asleep, I watched her the whole time in the car," me soon come babe, nah leave again" I said to her, telling the driver to hurry the fuck up, to the airport

...

I arrived late In the night, I walked and change my clothes fast, I asked Isabella to carry her over, I ran upstairs, and I heard laughter.

I opened to her in my shorts and a red Adidas tank top dancing to a Mexican song.

"I see you're much better" she run and hug me, I lifted her in my arms, "yes I missed you so much".