24

IT WAS all just half of the explanation but my anger was already full.

How could my own sister betrayed me? Masakit dahil kung sino pa 'yong taong pinagkatiwalaan ko, siya rin pala ang magta-traydor sa akin.

“I know I was bullshit because I didn't fight. I was so ready. I had plans. But one video ruined everything. I already planned to propose to you after your graduation because I promised to you that I will spend my entire life with you. Nangako ako na pupunta ako sa graduation day mo dahil 'yong ang pinaka-inaantay nating dalawa pero 'di ko nagawa dahil sa ginawa ng kapatid mo.”

I clench my fist. “Then what about I saw? Y-You and Eirah on the bathroom d-doing...” I couldn't finish the word, it was so hard to talk.

“You didn't seen us, Erie. You just heard us and that's the difference. To see is to believe right? Walang nangyari. She moaned yes, but she moaned because she's hurt. That's what she deserved.”

I blink. I look at him and can't believe. Is he telling the truth right?

He sigh and held my hand. “I know what you are thinking right now. Thinking if am I really telling the truth? Baby, I'm not asking you to believe me but I am reassuring you that what I am saying right now, was all the truth. It's up to you if you'll believe or not. Kasi nasa sa iyo lang naman kung kanino ka maniniwala at magtitiwala.”

I close my eyes and enhaled deeply. Nasa sa akin din naman kung kanino ako maniniwala at magtitiwala. And in this case, sa kanya.

Oo, pagod na akong masaktan. I already went through hell. It's time to open my eyes and see what was the truth and what was not.

“Saan na siya ngayon?” I ask.

“I don't know. The moment you left me, I also left everything behind. I did everything. Hinanap kita pero hindi kita nahanap. I was so fucking devastated. Sinisi ko lahat pati pamilya mo. Kasi nalaman ko ring naglayas ka sa inyo. Nalaman kong sa araw na nasaktan kita, ay umalis ka rin sa inyo. I did everything, I used my money and connections but I think your brother's blocking any informations about you.”

It was true. My brothers' helping me to cover any info's about me because I'm hiding, from my parents, to the people and to him. I'm hiding my pregnancy to everyone except my two brothers. I just met my new friends noong malaki na ang tiyan ko.

“Then it was coincidence na nagkita tayo sa mall mo?” tanong ko.

He smirk. “It wasn't baby.”

Nanlaki ang mata ko. “Ano?!”

He chuckled. Kinurot niya ang tungki ng ilong ko. “I plan it all after your brothers helped me.”

“What? They helped you? Akala ko ba po-protektahan nila ako laban sa 'yo?”

“I just promised them a thing that's why nagbago ang desisyon nila.”

Kumunot ang noo ko. “Anong ipinangako mo sa kanila ha?” I ask him.

He lean forward and whispered on my ear.

“Your hand in marriage.”

NAKAUWI ako sa bahay na lutang. After our conversation, I was too stunned to speak. It was like; a music to my ears that I always love to repeat hearing.

Naabutan ko ang anak kong umiiyak sa labas. Lumapit ako sa kanya at kinarga siya.

“Oh, bakit umiiyak ka?”

“Mishu, Momma.”

I smiled and kiss him on his forehead. You look like your father anak. 'Di lang sa mukha, pati na rin sa pag-uugali. Sobrang napaka clingy n'yong dalawa, ewan ko na lang sa inyo.