Epilogue

And that's the path that was chosen for me. A twisting path of love, hurt, passion, and pain. However, I'm beyond thankful for it. I have him, and he is all I need.

I am currently lying on the queen-sized bed with a flowing, white comforter in our bedroom in Cheshire. The beautiful rays of sunshine are streaming into our room from the window on the wall to the left of our bed. His hand is resting on my hip, and I am lying on my side, writing my story in the old, pale blue notebook with the words "Dare to Dream" etched in the bottom right corner that I bought at Walmart on the night that we met. He's been asleep for about an hour now... he deserves his rest. Our rowdy, two-year-old daughter, Amy, keeps us both on our feet at every waking moment. Her curly blonde hair and sparkling green eyes remind us both of how precious life is. And bless her heart- she's already a flirt. She's kissed Louis's son, Freddie, at least 27 times. My father adores her.

Now, she is asleep as well in her own pink bedroom down the hall. The only sound that fills the silence is the sound of my pen scribbling across paper and the steady rhythm of Harry's breathing.

I'll always be thankful for every breath that he takes.

I haven't let him read my documented story yet. Actually, he doesn't have a clue that I've been writing it. He knows that I keep a journal. He doesn't know that the first few pages are from the first days we met, and the rest of it is our love story. Thankfully, it's not our entire love story. It's still not over...it's continuing every day.

I can't say that I know what life will throw our way, but I can say that I'm prepared.

Because I will always have him. I'll always have him. Even if we're separated, we're still together. We're two hearts beating as one. And together, we're unbreakable.

I can feel Harry stirring next to me. His breaths become less and less heavy, and I turn my head towards him to see his eyes opening. A groggy smile spreads across his sleepy face, and he leans in to tickle my cheek with a kiss.

We exchange no words, for we don't need to. I situate myself in his arms, and he continues to smother me with goofy kisses. I laugh, and he begins tickling my ribs with his long fingers. I playfully hit him, earning myself a huge smile from Harry as he laughs richly. Then, he sees the notebook in my hand and catches the hint that I'm writing. I let him know that I'll be done soon; I just need to write a few more words.

I believe in fairytales. I really do. However, I don't believe that they are as simple and picturesque as they are described to be in books. But they are better than that. The breaks and the cracks in the stories make them even more ravishing. The imperfections make them real, and that's what makes them beautiful.

I believe that we will have a happy ending. Because no matter what, we'll always have love. And love is the best thing to have.

I knew he would change my life from the very first moment I saw him, but I never expected my life to end up the way it did. But I'm so, inexpressibly thankful for everything that we have- everything that we are.

He is my happy ending. I love him, and I will love him for the rest of eternity. Today, tomorrow, and Forever.

I think I'll let him read my story now.